No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I have made a demonstration game that shows all basic features of Allright Rig. Unfortunately, I had not enough time to make all necessary tutorials for modular system by the end of this year because of the deadline on the full length animation project. Probably it will take another month, so rig will be shipped on the marketplace on january 2018. Again, thank you for your patience.

Download demonstration game.

By the way soon there will be a teaser of this full length animation! It is based on the Goethe's "Faust" and it is made using Unreal Engine and Allright Rig.
    Regards,
    Alexander Shatalov

Technical Artist & Instructor
    Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

• Has anybody found a way to package a game with Allright Rig Beta 1.3 in 4.17? It fails for me... It seems like the 4.17 version of the plugin is missing some .lib files.

Packaging a game with the 4.16 version in 4.16 succeeds. I tried recompiling the 4.17 version of the plugin but it fails before it produces the .lib files...

The root of the errors seems to be here: "AConstrain.h(7): error C2504: 'AActor': base class undefined"

I'm not much of a C++ programmer, but comparing the 4.16 and 4.17 versions, it appears there's a couple important differences. AConstraint.h was renamed to AConstrain.h, apparently to avoid conflicting with a struct that was defined by the engine. And also AAimConstraint.h now has this added to it: #include "ARigStructures.h"

Maybe there's some simple source change I could make that will let the plugin compile to be used in a packaged game?

Comment

• To be honest, I have not tried to package game with 4.17 beta version and I said that it was pretty raw and had some warnings. I will look at this problem. However final release can be packaged with any version starting from 4.15.
        Regards,
        Alexander Shatalov

Technical Artist & Instructor
        Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

• Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
          To be honest, I have not tried to package game with 4.17 beta version and I said that it was pretty raw and had some warnings. I will look at this problem. However final release can be packaged with any version starting from 4.15.
          I'm sorry for being annoying, but will we see a release this month? thanks!

Comment

• I Am really in need of AllRight , If you could please release it for 4.18.2 and also keep supporting it with quick updates to new engine versions , I guess my only choice is to use ControlRig ... Even tho i will be really limited , with no finger control or the likes ......

Comment

• DproBoy, if you don't mind me asking what is your reason for needing Allright Rig? I ask because I wad also in need of it desperately and almost had to resort to using the ControlRig plugin. Since I'm only using Allright Rig to make/edit animation sequences I simply installed Allright on UE4 17.2 and do all my animation sequences and then export and import them(migrate may work as well) into my current up to date UE4 project(v18). Hope this helps you or anyone that has been waiting for the version 18 release!

Comment

Working...
              X