No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody found a way to package a game with Allright Rig Beta 1.3 in 4.17? It fails for me... It seems like the 4.17 version of the plugin is missing some .lib files.

Packaging a game with the 4.16 version in 4.16 succeeds. I tried recompiling the 4.17 version of the plugin but it fails before it produces the .lib files...

The root of the errors seems to be here: "AConstrain.h(7): error C2504: 'AActor': base class undefined"

I'm not much of a C++ programmer, but comparing the 4.16 and 4.17 versions, it appears there's a couple important differences. AConstraint.h was renamed to AConstrain.h, apparently to avoid conflicting with a struct that was defined by the engine. And also AAimConstraint.h now has this added to it: #include "ARigStructures.h"

Maybe there's some simple source change I could make that will let the plugin compile to be used in a packaged game?

Comment

To be honest, I have not tried to package game with 4.17 beta version and I said that it was pretty raw and had some warnings. I will look at this problem. However final release can be packaged with any version starting from 4.15.
      Regards,
      Alexander Shatalov

Technical Artist & Instructor
      Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
        To be honest, I have not tried to package game with 4.17 beta version and I said that it was pretty raw and had some warnings. I will look at this problem. However final release can be packaged with any version starting from 4.15.
        I'm sorry for being annoying, but will we see a release this month? thanks!

Comment

I Am really in need of AllRight , If you could please release it for 4.18.2 and also keep supporting it with quick updates to new engine versions , I guess my only choice is to use ControlRig ... Even tho i will be really limited , with no finger control or the likes ......

Comment

DproBoy, if you don't mind me asking what is your reason for needing Allright Rig? I ask because I wad also in need of it desperately and almost had to resort to using the ControlRig plugin. Since I'm only using Allright Rig to make/edit animation sequences I simply installed Allright on UE4 17.2 and do all my animation sequences and then export and import them(migrate may work as well) into my current up to date UE4 project(v18). Hope this helps you or anyone that has been waiting for the version 18 release!

Comment

So, should we start to conclude that the plugin is delayed again?

@aleks_allright I do not blame you if you cannot do otherwise, we know that you are a busy man between your animation project and your plugin, but it would be nice if you could at least keep us informed, especialy since some of us apparently only waiting your plugin to be able to progress in there project and I don't even speak about those which currently use the UE4 more or less like SFM for filmaking purpose only, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Novarek View Post
                So, should we start to conclude that the plugin is delayed again?

@aleks_allright I do not blame you if you cannot do otherwise, we know that you are a busy man between your animation project and your plugin, but it would be nice if you could at least keep us informed, especialy since some of us apparently only waiting your plugin to be able to progress in there project and I don't even speak about those which currently use the UE4 more or less like SFM for filmaking purpose only, thanks
                Yes, unfortunatly the release is being deleyed until the end of february. I am sorry but, I have found few bugs, they have been fixed. Continue working on tutorials. Guys, for those who is being waiting for the release I can sell a few versions just by using paypal. But documentation and tutorials are not ready yet.
                Regards,
                Alexander Shatalov

Comment

If you need to buy it now just contact me on my email : contact@alexallright.com
                  Regards,
                  Alexander Shatalov

Comment

If you need to buy it now just contact me on my email : contact@alexallright.com
                    Will you be releasing it for 4.18 as well as 4.19 (as that will be out by then)?
                    Trent Polack
                    Founder & CEO of Joy Machine
                    Steel Hunters, a third-person mech shooter with randomly-generated items and enormous enemies.
                    @mittense | @joymachinegames

Comment

Originally posted by mittense View Post

Will you be releasing it for 4.18 as well as 4.19 (as that will be out by then)?
                      Oh, the preview of 4.19 already appeared. I will look. If it does not differ to much I will add 4.19 also. But if it does, I will add 4.19 after the release of UE 4.19. Give me a few days.
                      Regards,
                      Alexander Shatalov

Comment

It's kind of you, I can wait on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by mittense View Post

Looks like something happened with unrealnames in 4.19 preview. Editor crashes every time when I am trying to open any asset editor window with plugin enabled Will wait for the release of UE 4.19.
                          Regards,
                          Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Ok, looks like there are too many impatient people.
                            "Buy" button is almost on my website
                            Regards,
                            Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Ahah We are not impatient, you are just a victime of your talent!

You created a brillant asset that brings a solid completion to Unreal.
                              Keep sharing your talent to serves the artists who just want to exprime themself whit the right tools

Thanks Alexander!

Comment

Originally posted by RichGouD View Post
                                Ahah We are not impatient, you are just a victime of your talent!

You created a brillant asset that brings a solid completion to Unreal.
                                Keep sharing your talent to serves the artists who just want to exprime themself whit the right tools

Thanks Alexander!
                                At your service
                                Regards,
                                Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Working...
                                X