Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
    I promise the release will be this year and it will be a good quality. I do my best for this happen! Thank you for pushing me!!! It realy motivates me to sleep less!
    Please don't over-promise and under-deliver Would rather see it in Jan/Feb of 2018 more polished and future proof than rushed before Christmas and then abandoned because of some underlying "holes" in the design.

Comment

I am sorry for being quiet. I have to much work and responsibility on this full length animation project that uses Unreal Engine. Right now I have time only on weekends and not every weekends. Thats why there was no release in october. Also in october I have added few adjusments to the system to make it more flexible and usable. This animation project also opens eyes on some holes in the system. I promise the release will be this year and it will be a good quality. I do my best for this happen! Thank you for pushing me!!! It realy motivates me to sleep less!
      Thanks for the update! Can't wait for it.

Comment

Is there anyway to get it to work with 4.18 As of right now?

Comment

Originally posted by DJISABEAST14 View Post
          Is there anyway to get it to work with 4.18 As of right now?
          I agree! I don't know how complexe is it to make it work on 4.18 so we can evaluate the product before the full release. Thanks fot the update

Comment

Originally posted by RichGouD View Post

I agree! I don't know how complexe is it to make it work on 4.18 so we can evaluate the product before the full release. Thanks fot the update
            Would be quite useless I think, the free beta build is a very, very, very old build.

Comment

I tryed to enable the plugin on 4.17 and 4.16 but I'm not able to see any content from AllrightRig
              The plugin is activated, copied in the proper "Runtime folder"

Any thing that I didn't figure to make it work?

Comment

Any chance to update for 4.18?

I have compiled it but cant create any rig.
                Code:
                LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: middle_02_r
                LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: middle_03_r
                LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: ring_01_r
                LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: ring_02_r
                Even if there are bones with those names. I'm using default mannequin. Anything else need to be prepared to create rig?
                Last edited by intoxicat3; 11-23-2017, 07:20 AM.
                How to create first person shooter game from scratch. Lots of tutorials: http://www.shootertutorial.com - celebrating 50th Tutorial!

My Marketplace Assets

Comment

Originally posted by RichGouD View Post
                  I tryed to enable the plugin on 4.17 and 4.16 but I'm not able to see any content from AllrightRig
                  The plugin is activated, copied in the proper "Runtime folder"

Any thing that I didn't figure to make it work?
                  Have you tried to enable "Show Engine Content"?
                  Regards,
                  Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
                  Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

Please don't over-promise and under-deliver Would rather see it in Jan/Feb of 2018 more polished and future proof than rushed before Christmas and then abandoned because of some underlying "holes" in the design.
                    Yep! You are absolutely right!
                    Regards,
                    Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by intoxicat3 View Post
                      Any chance to update for 4.18?

I have compiled it but cant create any rig.
                      Code:
                      LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: middle_02_r
                      LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: middle_03_r
                      LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: ring_01_r
                      LogBlueprintUserMessages: [Rig_8] Rig map is empty for: ring_02_r
                      Even if there are bones with those names. I'm using default mannequin. Anything else need to be prepared to create rig?
                      Hi. Looks like you are using a very old version. The latest beta is here and you can recompile it from source code of 4.17 version.
                      Regards,
                      Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Have you tried to enable "Show Engine Content"?
                        Thanks, noob thing I know, I'll try it now

Comment

It's December.

Any news?? Release date?

Comment

Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
                            It's December.

Any news?? Release date?
                            I asked on the facebook group - He is still working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post

I asked on the facebook group - He is still working on it.
                              Have you got it working in 4.18? Because i can't compile this plugin for nothing..

Comment

Finally I have made a demonstration game that shows all basic features of Allright Rig. Unfortunately, I had not enough time to make all necessary tutorials for modular system by the end of this year because of the deadline on the full length animation project. Probably it will take another month, so rig will be shipped on the marketplace on january 2018. Again, thank you for your patience.

Download demonstration game.

By the way soon there will be a teaser of this full length animation! It is based on the Goethe's "Faust" and it is made using Unreal Engine and Allright Rig.
                                Regards,
                                Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Working...
                                X