No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i rig custom character to default UE skeleton ? Also i do skinning as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post

Yeah! That is why I have added them.
      Can't wait! Thank you (:

Comment

You've submitted the Rig to Marketplace, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
          You've submitted the Rig to Marketplace, right?
          The release is been delayed to "later than october".
          https://twitter.com/Alexallrightcom/...31085495394304

Comment

Originally posted by Novarek View Post

The release is been delayed to "later than october".
            https://twitter.com/Alexallrightcom/...31085495394304
            It says "NO later than October". Meaning we might still see it being released this month (although after waiting for so long I couldn't wait longer and I got Akeytsu)

Comment

I guess it ain't releasing this month

Comment

I guess it ain't releasing this month
                4 days left

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post

4 days left
                  The dev is very quiet lol i know it's releasing soon, but i wish he'd give us an ETA or said he submitted it to the marketplace.

Comment

The dev is very quiet lol i know it's releasing soon, but i wish he'd give us an ETA or said he submitted it to the marketplace.
                    You can try on twitter, he usualy reply on it.

Comment

After trying Akeytsu, I am not sure I want to deal with more cumbersome systems. Akeytsu makes everything a breeze (rigging, including IK/FK switch/snap, and animating).

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                        After trying Akeytsu, I am not sure I want to deal with more cumbersome systems. Akeytsu makes everything a breeze (rigging, including IK/FK switch/snap, and animating).
                        Animation for game purpose yeah probably, but animation for filmaking purpose... It's still more confortable to have a full animation pipeline directly in the engine in that case, especialy for manual synch of your animation with the environment.

Comment

Hello, I have this message when I load up the engin, Is there a way to enable AllrightRig with Unreal 4.18?

Comment

Originally posted by RichGouD View Post
                            Hello, I have this message when I load up the engin, Is there a way to enable AllrightRig with Unreal 4.18?
                            Nop, you will have to wait the release of AllrightRig for the 4.18

Comment

Originally posted by Novarek View Post

Nop, you will have to wait the release of AllrightRig for the 4.18
                              Which I don't think will happen this year.. Just sayin'

Comment

I am sorry for being quiet. I have to much work and responsibility on this full length animation project that uses Unreal Engine. Right now I have time only on weekends and not every weekends. Thats why there was no release in october. Also in october I have added few adjusments to the system to make it more flexible and usable. This animation project also opens eyes on some holes in the system. I promise the release will be this year and it will be a good quality. I do my best for this happen! Thank you for pushing me!!! It realy motivates me to sleep less!
                                Regards,
                                Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
                                Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Working...
                                X