Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
    I was wondering, is it possible to add an IK controller to the head? :3 Love Allright Rig !
    Hi Maxime.Dupart! It is very depend on what do you mean under "IK controller to the head". However, full version will be modular. So you will be able to add any type of controllers to any parts of your character.
    Regards,
    Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
    Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Originally posted by pcxx View Post
      Hello
      I am beginner in unreal engine (4.15)
      I have bought animations (Female Movement animset and animations from MocapOnline, meeting, pedestrian walk and conversations)
      I have character from Mixamo (mixamo, fuse or daz studio)
      I have seen your movie tutorials on youtube and i don't understand how i have to use my animations on my characters.
      I would like also to anime with facial animation to have a alive character.

Please can you help me ?
      Hi pcxx! Have you watched this video?

In 1.3 everything works the same as in 1.2, except selection of sequencer before baking.
      Last edited by Alexallright; 05-24-2017, 03:51 AM.
      Regards,
      Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

You need to update 1.3 for 4.16 ASAP

Comment

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 for Unreal Engine 4.16

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.16. Download button is the same
          http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/beta/
          Last edited by Alexallright; 07-02-2017, 10:13 AM.
          Regards,
          Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
            Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.16. Download button is the same
            http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/beta/
            Awesome, thanks! Are you getting any closer to be releasing full version on the Marketplace ?

Comment

Okay, so I have a question. Everything I've looked through on the Allright Rig seems to indicate that while you can animate with the Allright Rig in UE4, it is not possible to give a static mesh a rig with it. Is this possible or did I miss something somewhere? Does a model need a rig already on it before Allright Rig can be used or can you apply a rig to a model that has no rig beforehand?

Comment

Hi aleks_allright,

First of all - Fantastic system! Im really excited to see this in the Marketplace and have this functionality in-editor. You mentioned before that you are supporting the Fuse Characters rigged with Mixamo. Is it possible to also support MakeHuman and ManuelbastioniLAB characters as well? I believe you can export them with a similar rig to UE4. Will those work by default or do you need to add explicit support?

Also, any idea of the price once it hits the Marketplace this summer??

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
                [WIP] Procedural City Generator | RPG AI
                [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
                [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds | Procedural Buildings
                Join our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                  Awesome, thanks! Are you getting any closer to be releasing full version on the Marketplace ?
                  Hi motorserp! Unfortunately I am super busy on this full animation movie with Unreal Engine. Modular system is done. I will probably add some bug fixes and put it on a marketplace in september.
                  Regards,
                  Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaRunner View Post
                    Okay, so I have a question. Everything I've looked through on the Allright Rig seems to indicate that while you can animate with the Allright Rig in UE4, it is not possible to give a static mesh a rig with it. Is this possible or did I miss something somewhere? Does a model need a rig already on it before Allright Rig can be used or can you apply a rig to a model that has no rig beforehand?
                    Hi, you need to create a skeleton somewhere and skin the character. My system creates controllers for joints and morph targets.
                    Regards,
                    Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
                      Hi aleks_allright,

First of all - Fantastic system! Im really excited to see this in the Marketplace and have this functionality in-editor. You mentioned before that you are supporting the Fuse Characters rigged with Mixamo. Is it possible to also support MakeHuman and ManuelbastioniLAB characters as well? I believe you can export them with a similar rig to UE4. Will those work by default or do you need to add explicit support?

Also, any idea of the price once it hits the Marketplace this summer??

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
                      Hi! Thank you! Unfortunatly, system will probably be on a marketplace this autumn. However, I already made a modular system so you will be able to rig any characters: bipeds, animals, quadrupeds etc. Spline IK system is also implemented. I cant tell anything about price right now but it will be absolutly reachable for indie developers.
                      Regards,
                      Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
                        Hi! Thank you! Unfortunatly, system will probably be on a marketplace this autumn. However, I already made a modular system so you will be able to rig any characters: bipeds, animals, quadrupeds etc. Spline IK system is also implemented. I cant tell anything about price right now but it will be absolutly reachable for indie developers.
                        Thanks for the clarification! Looking forward to it!
                        [WIP] Procedural City Generator | RPG AI
                        [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
                        [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds | Procedural Buildings
                        Join our Discord

Comment

Anyone update the headers to have allright working in 4.17? Would be awesome. I have been forced to update. It should just be some 4.17 txt edit and an engine key right?
                          There have been a ton of animation changes, so I hope it works.

Comment

Hi rasamaya! I will look at it. If it will not take a lot of time I will update current beta version to 4.17. However soon there will be full modular system on the market place.
                            Regards,
                            Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Hello everyone! I am sorry for being quiet for a long time! I could not finish my system by the end of this summer, because current animation project takes all my time and energy.
                              However, I am excited to show you current progress on modular system. From this moment you will be able to create any kind of rigs in Unreal Engine 4.

Last edited by Alexallright; 08-28-2017, 11:16 AM.
                              Regards,
                              Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.17!

PS: This update is pretty rough and has some compiler warnings, so there can be some bugs or crashes. I am sorry for that. A lot of things have changed in my new modular system and in Editor. Thats why there is no sense to update old system for new editor versions anymore. Next update will be a full release on the market place.
                                Regards,
                                Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Working...
                                X