Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Anyone update the headers to have allright working in 4.17? Would be awesome. I have been forced to update. It should just be some 4.17 txt edit and an engine key right?
    There have been a ton of animation changes, so I hope it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
    Hi! Thank you! Unfortunatly, system will probably be on a marketplace this autumn. However, I already made a modular system so you will be able to rig any characters: bipeds, animals, quadrupeds etc. Spline IK system is also implemented. I cant tell anything about price right now but it will be absolutly reachable for indie developers.
    Thanks for the clarification! Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
    Hi aleks_allright,

First of all - Fantastic system! Im really excited to see this in the Marketplace and have this functionality in-editor. You mentioned before that you are supporting the Fuse Characters rigged with Mixamo. Is it possible to also support MakeHuman and ManuelbastioniLAB characters as well? I believe you can export them with a similar rig to UE4. Will those work by default or do you need to add explicit support?

Also, any idea of the price once it hits the Marketplace this summer??

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
    Hi! Thank you! Unfortunatly, system will probably be on a marketplace this autumn. However, I already made a modular system so you will be able to rig any characters: bipeds, animals, quadrupeds etc. Spline IK system is also implemented. I cant tell anything about price right now but it will be absolutly reachable for indie developers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OmegaRunner View Post
    Okay, so I have a question. Everything I've looked through on the Allright Rig seems to indicate that while you can animate with the Allright Rig in UE4, it is not possible to give a static mesh a rig with it. Is this possible or did I miss something somewhere? Does a model need a rig already on it before Allright Rig can be used or can you apply a rig to a model that has no rig beforehand?
    Hi, you need to create a skeleton somewhere and skin the character. My system creates controllers for joints and morph targets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post
    Awesome, thanks! Are you getting any closer to be releasing full version on the Marketplace ?
    Hi motorserp! Unfortunately I am super busy on this full animation movie with Unreal Engine. Modular system is done. I will probably add some bug fixes and put it on a marketplace in september.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi aleks_allright,

First of all - Fantastic system! Im really excited to see this in the Marketplace and have this functionality in-editor. You mentioned before that you are supporting the Fuse Characters rigged with Mixamo. Is it possible to also support MakeHuman and ManuelbastioniLAB characters as well? I believe you can export them with a similar rig to UE4. Will those work by default or do you need to add explicit support?

Also, any idea of the price once it hits the Marketplace this summer??

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, so I have a question. Everything I've looked through on the Allright Rig seems to indicate that while you can animate with the Allright Rig in UE4, it is not possible to give a static mesh a rig with it. Is this possible or did I miss something somewhere? Does a model need a rig already on it before Allright Rig can be used or can you apply a rig to a model that has no rig beforehand?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
    Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.16. Download button is the same
    http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/beta/
    Awesome, thanks! Are you getting any closer to be releasing full version on the Marketplace ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Allright Rig Beta 1.3 for Unreal Engine 4.16

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.16. Download button is the same
    http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/beta/
    Last edited by Alexallright; 07-02-2017, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need to update 1.3 for 4.16 ASAP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pcxx View Post
    Hello
    I am beginner in unreal engine (4.15)
    I have bought animations (Female Movement animset and animations from MocapOnline, meeting, pedestrian walk and conversations)
    I have character from Mixamo (mixamo, fuse or daz studio)
    I have seen your movie tutorials on youtube and i don't understand how i have to use my animations on my characters.
    I would like also to anime with facial animation to have a alive character.

Please can you help me ?
    Hi pcxx! Have you watched this video?

In 1.3 everything works the same as in 1.2, except selection of sequencer before baking.
    Last edited by Alexallright; 05-24-2017, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
    I was wondering, is it possible to add an IK controller to the head? :3 Love Allright Rig !
    Hi Maxime.Dupart! It is very depend on what do you mean under "IK controller to the head". However, full version will be modular. So you will be able to add any type of controllers to any parts of your character.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post
    I have absolutely no problem with it going to the Marketplace. I'd definitely purchase it if the price is right and if some of the backlogged features are implemented.

Until then, when is the next beta release and when is the first Marketplace release?

Hi motorsep! Sorry for being quiet for a long time. I am pretty busy right now on this full animation project. Beta 1.3 is the last free version. If everything goes well full release will be in the end of this summer. And yes, I am going to implement all those features in my roadmap, that marked as "Release 1.0".
    Last edited by Alexallright; 05-24-2017, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello
    I am beginner in unreal engine (4.15)
    I have bought animations (Female Movement animset and animations from MocapOnline, meeting, pedestrian walk and conversations)
    I have character from Mixamo (mixamo, fuse or daz studio)
    I have seen your movie tutorials on youtube and i don't understand how i have to use my animations on my characters.
    I would like also to anime with facial animation to have a alive character.

Please can you help me ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was wondering, is it possible to add an IK controller to the head? :3 Love Allright Rig !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X