No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update your ****, dude. There's TONS of problems with the current build, tons of crashes, tons of animation mistakes and errors. Fix this **** dude, RESPOND TO PEOPLE. You got a ****in dev grant of god knows how much, you updated the rig a few times and now all of the sudden you're done with it. ATLEAST TELL PEOPLE WHEN THE NEW UPDATE WILL BE AVAILABLE. I Know this is a free plugin and no one pays for this, but me and a LOT of people are in dire need of an update. Please respond back to this or literally anybody else and give us an update on the upcoming update (if there is one, anyways.)

Comment

gotgrassct, I can understand your frustration, but I think you should take it a little easier on him.
      He just became a father 4months ago. It can't be easy juggling all this stuff stuff at the same time.

I don't fault you for wanting to know when the update is, or for expressing your frustration
      (I myself got impatient for a 4.15 compatibility release, and just went ahead and modified the source myself. Luckily, only a few header changes were needed)
      But I don't think you should be so aggressive toward someone who might be very stressed atm. Also, a list of all the crashes/mistakes/errors you are experiencing would be more constructive.

Comment

Which version of Unreal Engine is Allright Rig 1.2 compatible with?

Versions 14.15.0, 14.13.2, and 14.12.5 give this message "Plugin 'AllrightRig' failed to load because module 'ARigRuntime' does not appear to be compatible with the current version of the engine. The plugin may need to be recompiled."

I am downloading the 1.2 zip, unpacking it, and placing the 'AllrightRigBeta_1.2' folder in 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.15\Engine\Plugins\Runtime', then starting Unreal Engine. Changing the 'UE_4.15' folder for each version.

Edit: Solved.

Realised the problem. 'AllrightRigBeta_1.2.zip' is downloaded. That needs to be unpacked, then you need to go into 'AllrightRigBeta_1.2' -> '4.14', or whatever version number -> then drag 'AllrightRig' into 'C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.14\Engine\Plugins\Runtime'. Really easy to miss that from the video.
        Last edited by KalciferKandari; 03-07-2017, 06:23 PM. Reason: Fixed.

Comment

You gotta understand, this is coming from countless emails and messages and not 1 reply. Every time I create an animation and try to save it as an anim asset, it crashes and I get an error in the log "UpdateSequencerComponent()" or something like that, not home at the moment so don't know the full log. I work hours, sometimes days on these animations, and on saving animations, I get crashes.. and literally all I want is to talk to the developer to help me out or at least point me in the right direction. I don't even wanna update to 4.15 that hard, I just want all (atleast some) of the bugs and crashes fixed. My frustration comes from months of dealing with this, and no reply or update from the dev.

And sure, he might of been going through something and i might have been a little too hard, but could you blame me? Somethings gotta be said lol

And this probably a long shot, but is there any way you can zip up the 4.15 update u did and send it to Gotgrassct@gmail.com? I'd REALLY appreciate it (:

Comment

Here's my Crash log, every time i try to bake an animation from sequencer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1qk0teitq...20Log.txt?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by Kalcifer Kandari View Post
              Changing the 'UE_4.15' folder for each version.
              This wouldn't work like that.
              Plugin module have a BuildId witch should match with Engine version BuildId.
              For 4.15 I just added this plugin to solution and build. Needs to add couple of includes (lost due Engine 4.15). Not big deal.
              Special thank to Alexander for sharing the source! And - to Epics for making this happen!
              Last edited by RoadStar; 03-06-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

From the 'Using custom skeletons' section of the documentation:
                The rig can be created for any character that has a skeletal hierarchy which is identical to the hierarchy of required bones of default UE4_Mannequin_Skeleton.
                So is there no way of having a completely arbitrary rig? Will that ever be added if not?

Comment

Fine, i'll just wait for Epics new Control Rigs built-in for 4.16

Comment

A face rigging tool would be awesome. I asked for access to morph targets for each skeletal mesh asset in the Sequencer, if they can be controlled by a good generic face rig, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
                      Fine, i'll just wait for Epics new Control Rigs built-in for 4.16
                      If you want to know what [MENTION=11539]gotgrassct[/MENTION] is talking about, watch this:

Comment

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 Released!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_3Released.png
Views:	1
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	1125047

Hey, fellows! I am happy to introduce you to the last free beta version of Allright Rig plugin! I am very sorry for being quiet for a long time and maybe not answering to all your questions. The reason is that last month I was super busy because of starting of a big project and I just became a father.

From this moment Allright Rig will continue developing on full length animation movie that will be made using Unreal Engine 4. I am absolutely sure that this step is necessary for not only the development of the rigging system, but also to extend the editor to work with large scale animation projects. I am happy to see that Epic Games has started to make their own rigging system and more other good stuff for animation. The difference between games and movies disappearing pretty fast and I believe that we are a witness to a huge step of the CG industry evolution.

I can’t tell the exact date of when the full plugin version will be released on market place, but I hope it will be this summer. I promise, that the price will be absolutely fair. And of course, those people who supported me by buying my raw system at the first stage, and who did not take the money back after I made the beta free, will get full release for free.

Download Allright Rig

What's new

Roadmap
                        Regards,
                        Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
                        Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

UE4 Free Rotation Manipulator

Finally my friend Ilgar Lunin made this amazing rotation tool! It is really super comfortable not only for animation, but for placing objects as well!

This is a big problem right now to animate controllers with a default rotation gizmo. This tool can rotate multiple objects in their own local space. Also it has a sphere shape of gizmo like in Autodesk Maya, for example. So the user will need to make only one move to rotate the object in the right position, instead of moving each axis separately.

Please check out this forum thread for more details.
                          Last edited by Alexallright; 03-22-2017, 09:57 AM.
                          Regards,
                          Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

This is awesome news, thanks [MENTION=99119]aleks_allright[/MENTION] ! This 'parent constraint' gif with the holding hands was quite funny to watch ^^.

-> 'Undo' <-
                            LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
                              This is awesome news, thanks [MENTION=99119]aleks_allright[/MENTION] ! This 'parent constraint' gif with the holding hands was quite funny to watch ^^.

-> 'Undo' <-
                              Ha ha) Yep, thanks)
                              Regards,
                              Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Amazing work!!!!!!! This is the best release by far!! No crashes, everything works as intended, and those new features are great!! However, there's still one problem: Sometimes when you rotate the hands to much, the hands do a 360 spin. This happens because one of the curves freaks out. Also, is it possible to animate non humanoid objects, like a skeletal mesh Gun? Or a skeletal mesh Bow? or ****, even a dog maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X