Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Hi, my name is Alexander Shatalov and I am 3D developer and I am excited to introduce you to my rigging system for Unreal Engine.

Allright Rig is an expandable nodes and macros library for automatic creation of character rigs and working with character animation in Unreal Engine 4. The main goal is to create a possibility of creation and editing character animation, which will help to make games, previsualization, cinematics and animation movies in Unreal Engine 4.

Rig page: http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/
    Documentation page: http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/doc/
    Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/FoNzYh07/allright-rig-roadmap
    Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379133895436269/
    contact@alexallright.com

UE 4.12
    90.09%
    UE 4.11
    6.31%
    UE 4.10
    3.60%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by aleks_allright; 08-28-2017, 10:26 AM.
    Regards,
    Alexander Shatalov

Technical Artist & Instructor
    Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
    Right now this system is in a demo version. I applied to the Unreal Dev Grants and if I win, I will finish the roadmap as fast as possible and the system will be free.
    So...can we try out this demo version? Otherwise how can we give you feedback? Just by comment about your YT video?

Comment

Good question, Sadaleus! Yes, I'm going to make a demo test. To be honest, I'm pretty new to the community and right now I would like to know what do people think about this system.
      Regards,
      Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Looks amazing and great work so far!!!

I read your dev grant request page and I hope you get the grant!! but in the sad case that doesn't happen, do you have an idea of how much you plan on asking for this?

Thank you and keep up the awesome work!
        -Zeiten

Comment

Cool stuff! Would be nice to animate inside UE4 (assuming animations tools will be at least on par with Blender).

Comment

Originally posted by Zeiten View Post
            Looks amazing and great work so far!!!
            I read your dev grant request page and I hope you get the grant!! but in the sad case that doesn't happen, do you have an idea of how much you plan on asking for this?
            Thank you and keep up the awesome work!
            -Zeiten
            Thank you! I haven't decided the exact price yet, but i think it will be something like 100 usd for a copy on the market place, and the roadmap will be much shorter in this case. Most part of this roadmap will be done on next releases and updates. Who knows, maybe it is a better way. However, I want it to be accessible for small studios and indie developers. And also one guy suggested me to try sourcing some funds from the community in a campaign to make it free. However, i have no more possibility to work on this project without money.
            Regards,
            Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
              Cool stuff! Would be nice to animate inside UE4 (assuming animations tools will be at least on par with Blender).
              Thank you! I am going to make them better (with an Epic Games help of course)! However, this system already works and it will continue to grow and expand! Also I want to make a face rigging system for unreal, but it will be another project.
              Last edited by aleks_allright; 07-06-2016, 08:13 PM. Reason: more opened answer
              Regards,
              Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Wow, this looks really very good and super useful. Good luck on the grant!

Comment

Thank you!
                  Regards,
                  Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Repost of what I said on your Unreal Dev Grant forum thread submission post:

Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post

EDIT: Seriously though,
                    in the meantime you should totally set up either a Patreon account or pre-orders on your website as I would gladly send you $10-$50 USD per month to help support the development of this plugin :O
                    Hopefully this forum thread gets enough community exposure to get a Spotlight on the Epic Games Launcher and I'll do my part to try and make that happen for you aleks_allright
                    Regards,
                    Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
                    Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

This is the most important plugin I've ever seen. It will make my next project like 20x less tedious and way more enjoyable. I'd pay $100 for this. Also, how do I vote for you to get the grant? Can't seem to figure out how. You deserve it. This is huge.

Comment

Nice stuff Alexandr, I really am impressed and I love it!! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see how you progress with it.

I'm pleased to see that you really did consider the concept that I mentioned over Facebook regarding bringing it to the community if you can reach a certain amount of funding, I am certain the community will help support that goal. There's nothing better than bringing something like this to the masses! I hope it works out and I'll try to spread the word as best I can as my small contribution to your efforts.

It's great to see that you're main goal is finishing with the current features too before trying to get too far ahead of the project, I really hope this goes well and you're able to reach the funding you need to open this up to people for free, if not I am sure it will be a reasonable price all the same.

I am actually eagerly waiting to see how this goes haha.

Regards,
                        Patrick.
                        Last edited by Patriick; 07-24-2016, 12:24 PM.
                        Patrick Griffiths
                        Director & Co-Founder
                        Indieworx - www.indieworx.co

Currently working on a Steampunk themed 3d puzzle platformer called. The Machine.

Comment

This plug-in opens up the possibility to use the engine to create full-fledged animated movies. It's just a coup. I look forward to the release. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cohen View Post
                            This is the most important plugin I've ever seen. It will make my next project like 20x less tedious and way more enjoyable. I'd pay $100 for this. Also, how do I vote for you to get the grant? Can't seem to figure out how. You deserve it. This is huge.
                            Thank you very much! You can vote here for the thread and at dev grants thread as well.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Vote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1112511
                            Last edited by aleks_allright; 07-24-2016, 03:09 PM. Reason: Attach image
                            Regards,
                            Alexander Shatalov

Comment

Working...
                            X