• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	neuron version.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1102648

I am using the most recent version that is on the website. I will contact support and request the updated version. Every person on the Perception Neuron forum has the same problem and can't get it to work. This is probably why.

Comment

Hi 悠走,
      Thank you very much for your reply.

Comment

The new version works fine now. Not sure why this isn't available on their site in the first place though.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

So got my first person controller working fine with it now. I am trying to get it over to the Gear VR too but on the Perception Neuron Manager it doesn't allow me to set the IP address now, it's locked to 0.0.0.0. Do we need another version of this to be able to publish to android and connect up?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi ZoltanJr,

Name:	QQ截图20160324071728.png
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1103105

Comment

With 4.11 p8, as soon as I launch a project containing the plugin, it says that some elements needs to be recompiled and I'm not able to use the plugin, so I'm going to try with 4.10.2, since with 4.10.4 I'm still having issues with installation ( error E-1223 ), even though I installed the missing component which were causing the same installation issues with 4.11...so now 4.11 works, 4.10.4 could not install...

Side question since I think I'm doing something wrong: is there the possibility for you to .zip the files in the download link? the only way I'm able to download everything is to single download each file and creating the folders by myself...not too annoying, but I think there is another way to download everything without doing all this

Hope to use this plugin very soon
                ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

Hi ENTER REALITY,

I updated the 4.11 version of the plugin yesterday, because the preview update of the 4.11 version did cause some errors.
                  If there is any problems with the plugin, you can attach a picture to this, I'll be more aware of what's going to happen.

This is a SVN server, do you know SVN or GIT? You do not need to download each file individually, instead only need to use the SVN to download the required parts.
                  You can get Tortoisesvn from here:https://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html

I'm looking for a way to make it easier to download, thank you for your feedback!

Comment

I'm not that familiar with SVN or Git, but thanks for the advice

Can't wait to test this plugin
                    ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

I downloaded the latest 4.11 plugin from your svn Rev. 25 it compiles fine,
                      and BVH works fine
                      But,
                      The Networked version does not.
                      It connects to the socket and binds to the correct port but cannot find the named avatar.
                      The exact setup works with the 4.10 plugin. We are using a C++ project to compile.
                      Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
                      Last edited by vkirazian; 04-04-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Hi Vic Kirazian!

Thank you very much for your feedback!
                        The 4.11 version has made a lot of changes, so the plugin code has been unable to work properly, which led to this bug.
                        I have fixed it and submitted it to SVN server. Please download the latest version of the plugin.

Comment

Hi all!
                          In order to facilitate everyone to download the plugin, I added a Dropbox link:
                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ki8orljz...dMdrhxnUa?dl=0

Comment

Hi All,

I've been messing with the plugin for a few days now and have come across an issue. It appears that the plugin is driving both bone translation and bone orientations in Unreal 4. This is altering our characters proportions (the character joints are being translated to match what is in Axis) and in some cases causing odd deformations (neck sunk into the torso). As an extreme test, I changed the leg proportions of a character in Maya and you can see he returns to normal size when controlled by PN (bones are moving back). The only way I have seen to fix this is to adjust in the Body Size Manager in Axis. Is there a way to disable this in the plugin?

Name:	PN.jpg
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	1103963

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Jaidek,
                              By default, the plugin will adjustment the model's height base on the person`s height who is wearing Perception Neuron. It can realize the precise positioning of the position in the VR world.
                              This is "Displacement" a important feature of AXIS.
                              If you don't want to use this feature, you can turn it off in the Settings of AXIS.

Name:	QQ图片20160407134811.png
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1103994
                              Last edited by WeiBo; 04-07-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Hey Weibo,

That seem to have fixed the issue! Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X