Foot IK
    Hand IK
    Finger rotation constraints

You can download it at the link below:
    https://gum.co/UE4CharacterBlenderRig

Curious, have you tried my plugin?
    http://mosthostla.com/gamedev/bonebreaker/

Comment

Oh I didn't know about it, seems nice although I get an error when clicking on "do it all" so I can't try it

Comment

What's the error / what file are you using?
        (maybe export the fresh animation/mannequin from the engine)
        I have been using it extensively with the game jam, everything was working....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-20190818-19.43.05.jpg
Views:	3706
Size:	483.4 KB
ID:	1654359

Comment

Hi DoubleP90,

First off - thanks for making this! I've been searching for a completed Blender rig that's compatible with the stock skeleton for ages now with little success so this was a great find.

That being said, are there any particular import/export settings I should be using to get this to work? I've tried exporting animations with both the built-in Blender 2.8 FBX exporter and BleuRaven's 'Blender for Unreal Engine' addon (https://github.com/xavier150/Blender...lEngine-Addons) on various settings but each time I try to apply the animation to the existing Unreal skeleton in-engine it gives me bone transform errors and imports incorrectly.

I'm not much of an animator, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong on my end, but even just exporting a few unmodified frames of the bind pose ends up looking like this:

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleP90 View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-20190818-19.43.05.jpg
Views:	3706
Size:	483.4 KB
ID:	1654359
              You forgot to enable Rigify. Just go into addons and activate it / read instructions?

JeffMOD
              Same thing for you, My plugin comes with pre-set settings that work when you go and export.

Namely, You need to bake your animation before export, make sure the axis are correct, make sure the scaling is 1:1, enable the correct animation/Mesh/ settings, disable Leaf Bones because it's enabled by default. and i'm probably forgetting another 4 or 5 things since I haven't done it manually since I created the plugin....

Comment

Thanks! Disabling leaf bones worked well enough to get the rig working properly with animation retargeting - That'll do for now, and once I'm finished getting my placeholder animations set up I'll give your plugin a try for exporting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHost LA View Post

You forgot to enable Rigify. Just go into addons and activate it / read instructions?

JeffMOD
                  Same thing for you, My plugin comes with pre-set settings that work when you go and export.

Namely, You need to bake your animation before export, make sure the axis are correct, make sure the scaling is 1:1, enable the correct animation/Mesh/ settings, disable Leaf Bones because it's enabled by default. and i'm probably forgetting another 4 or 5 things since I haven't done it manually since I created the plugin....
                  Ah yes, that was it.
                  Originally posted by JeffMOD View Post
                  Hi DoubleP90,

First off - thanks for making this! I've been searching for a completed Blender rig that's compatible with the stock skeleton for ages now with little success so this was a great find.

That being said, are there any particular import/export settings I should be using to get this to work? I've tried exporting animations with both the built-in Blender 2.8 FBX exporter and BleuRaven's 'Blender for Unreal Engine' addon (https://github.com/xavier150/Blender...lEngine-Addons) on various settings but each time I try to apply the animation to the existing Unreal skeleton in-engine it gives me bone transform errors and imports incorrectly.

I'm not much of an animator, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong on my end, but even just exporting a few unmodified frames of the bind pose ends up looking like this:
                  Yes there are specific settings to use, but I don't remember them, I had done this rig 3 times because each time i used the wrong settings and the bones were weirdly rotated and realized it just at the end.

Anyway whatever settings you use it won't be the same as the one in engine, usually the bones will be pointing in different directions, so when importing you need to import it as a new skeleton and retarget to it instead of importing it as part of an existing one

Comment

Originally posted by MostHost LA View Post
                    Curious, have you tried my plugin?
                    http://mosthostla.com/gamedev/bonebreaker/
                    I'm currently trying this. Initially I had some issues, but in the end managed to fix everything. I haven't tested yet root animations, are these working?

Comment

Originally posted by rmHugsy View Post
                      I haven't tested yet root animations, are these working?
                      I don't actually know for a fact as I haven't actually used a root animation produced with it myself. but as far as producing them, yes, they can be produced, you just move the rigify root along and the keys are created. If you end up having any issue at all, please let me know in the plugin's thread right here or in the Animation forum.
                      No one has actually told me anything since the latest update - and I haven't used it for animation since myself.

Comment

Thx , Verry good rig

Comment

Working...
                        X