Anim Blueprint, Dynamic Bones, or Clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anim Blueprint, Dynamic Bones, or Clothing

I am editing hair and trying to make it do much of anything. I went with Clothing first but when I right click and say create clothing data it buffers for a bit then nothing happens, no errors either just nothing is created. So I went with the tutorial for a ponytail it stretches off into infinite space (well until it hits the floor) no matter what I do. I decided to go with the other route of Anim Blueprints, chains, etc. It sorta works well enough but it collides with nothing.

Any tips for making this thing work? Mainly the cloth thing would be nice I really have no clue why it refuses to work currently (especially considering I get no error messages). I heard of constraints for Anim Blueprints but they do nothing at all for me unless you can set it up to collide with specific objects is that an option. I have been googling but only find physic constraints and no real data on constraints for Anim Blueprints beyond the limits which do nothing for my model. Dynamic bones from PHAT or whatever it is called if you have a clue how to fix the stretching out until it hits the floor even with gravity turned off it would work as well.
Working...
X