X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic control rig in 4.21

control rig in 4.21

hey guys

for some reason I cannot get control rig to work in 4.21. I have enabled in the addons and restarted UE4 but still nothing. followed a couple tutorials and still doesn't work.
    have epic taken it out for 4.21 does anyone know please?

thank you

• replied
    Anyone know if there are updates to Control Rig in 4.22?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the help Basement Bob. I am really interested in the future of rigs within ue4. At the moment I use DAZ studio and mixamo to import animations but I would love to see ue4 have its own rig and animation implemented into sequencer. This seems to be on the cards for the future but Im not 100% sure when or if this will be fully equipped with unreal.
    I have looked into Allright Rig but its just a wee bit expensive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks bob, i actually came across your video I think yesterday and gave it a like

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The default base-human rig has been removed, but functionality to create your own rig has been added,

The only thing missing or un-documented is the control rig "controls panel" diagram, everything else is doable, I suspect this is a transition period and hope the base rig is re added once updated.

here is a quick video of how to use the current version and how to create animations from it.

### in the video I used "control", but instead use the "static mesh control" to allow you to have in level clickable bone manipulators.### this makes it use-able ###

Click image for larger version

Name:	arm.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1593458
    Last edited by Basement Bob; 03-10-2019, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X