Frontend Crashing with Android .ue4stats file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frontend Crashing with Android .ue4stats file

I run my game in dev mode on Android ( Google's new Pixel phone ) and use the 4 finger tap to enter the command "stat startfile" and then a little later "stat stopfile". I then copy the .ue4stats file to my PC and load it in the editor with the Frontend Profiler which crashes the editor.

Here is the output log:

[2016.10.11-17.21.21:520][942]LogStats:Error: Could not read, header is invalid: D:/[GameFolder]/Saved/MobileProfiling/[MapName]-Android-10.11-09.41.29/[MapName]-Android-11-09.41.29.ue4stats

Windows captures seem to work fine.

Is there something I need to do different to capture or work with the files on Android?

Thanks!

Update: I ran a test on a Galaxy S6 and the frontend parses that file fine. The issue might be Pixel phone specific.

Comment

There was an issue with writing .ue4stats files which was fixed in 4.13.1.

Comment

Great to hear! I noticed something about it in the notes. I had just updated to 4.13.1 before running the test, but it may be that the build was older. I will test again on the Pixel phone with a clean build. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X