Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking for Touch and Drag to multiple points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking for Touch and Drag to multiple points?

Re-posted the Topic in the Visual Blueprint Scripting Forums, which is located here:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ultiple-points

Original post here:

Regarding Topic Title: English is not my native language. :/

Dear UE4 Community,
    dear Android Devs,

I finally had the chance to purchase UE4. Thank you Epic, for adding PayPal.

Anyway,

I am preparing to work on a small 2.5 D Side-Scroller Mobile Game with a good friend of mine. I sat down for hours now checking out the Blueprint System, but I am stuck (and clueless) with getting something working.

We want to have runes in our game, which you have to re-paint with your fingers, in a manner, to destroy the obstacle, where the rune is painted on.

Now, the thing is:

We want the player to have to start touching the start point of the rune and follow the lines to each other point of the rune (each rune has 5 points) to be able to paint it.

Here an Image to show you rune examples:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5921[/ATTACH]

The bigger point is always the starting point and from there, you have to go to the other points in order without releasing the finger from the touch device.

Can I achieve this only using Blueprints? If yes, which approach would I have to take?

Greetings,

Maxunit

PS: I am using Tappy Chicken as a "Base of Operations".

EDIT:

Maybe with an invisible box which is being dragged and dropped?

EDIT 2:

If this is the wrong forum, then I will re-post it in the proper one or a Moderator might move this topic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maxunit; 06-26-2014, 04:54 PM.
Working...
X