Problem with packaging game for Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with packaging game for Android

Hello, I have a problem with building the game on Android. I decided to test the possibilities offered to us Unreal Engine 4 in game development for mobile devices. I created a new project (third person template) on mobile devices with graphical settings 3d / 2d (not maximum quality). Nothing I changed the project and immediately wanted to build it. Unfortunately logs showed my error.

PC Specifications:
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti OC 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR3
    CPU: Intel Core i3 3.7 GHz

I checked Unreal Engine 4.11.0 by Verify and after scanning installed something small and thats all. All the time the same problem.

Logs:
    Code:
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AndroidPlatform.Package(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC, Int32 WorkingCL)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at Project.Package(ProjectParams Params, Int32 WorkingCL)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] CommandLine)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):    at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Domain_ProcessExit
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): copying UAT log files...
    MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
    PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error
    I put the screenshoot with my settings in the project. Two monitors are connected and that's why it looks.

Please help,
    Regards
    Attached Files

First.. have you tested to see if the template deploys to your android device? instead of Packaging? and as for me i am currently stuck because i have been able to deploy my Game/Level but for some reason unknown to me, it deploy's with a lower resolution then my tablet. it opens on my tablet at 480p when it should be 1080p and i've been on this problem for like 1 week already.

Comment

Looks like that's not the full log message is there anything else being shown there? You can also try going into UEDeployAndroid.cs in UBT and removing the "-quiet" field from when ANT is invoked this will reveal a whole bunch of more verbose messaging and will likely help with tracking down any build issues you are experiencing.

Co-Founder - Get Set Games | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comment

Working...
      X