Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.2 :: Admob, Achievements and leaderboards oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi KillerSneak,

Tried this out for you on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and was running fine Will have a beta link up for my little project soon just struggling with some final achievement implementation ...
    Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Comment

Originally posted by aussieburger View Post
      hi KillerSneak,

Tried this out for you on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and was running fine Will have a beta link up for my little project soon just struggling with some final achievement implementation ...
      Good to hear and thanks. I'm still finalizing it. Some achievements don't seem to unlock at this moment (the pop 100x balloons/planes/shuttle). I also have a problem with the music stopping once a round is over instead of just keep playing. The music i think stops as soon as AdMob shows a add banner (still investigating) and the 100x pop achievements I don't know at this stage. I'm still working on it.
      Do Not Argue Toxic Game
      Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
      Fishy Blub Blub
      get it on Google Play

Comment

Would love to hear how you got the achievements working. Anyways I've finished my blueprint based android game! Less than 50mb too. Try and rate if you can https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...OcLIGdO6vFgeAF

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMarkBrady View Post
          Would love to hear how you got the achievements working. Anyways I've finished my blueprint based android game! Less than 50mb too. Try and rate if you can https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...OcLIGdO6vFgeAF

Thank you!
          Don't know if you still need help with this or not? If so please let me know so I can write up a tutorial about it.
          Do Not Argue Toxic Game
          Fishy Blub Blub
          get it on Google Play

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSneak View Post
            Don't know if you still need help with this or not? If so please let me know so I can write up a tutorial about it.
            Hey KillerSneak,

It would be great if you could write a tutorial. I've gotten leaderboard to work, but achievements doesn't seem to work for me.

I've used a consistent naming scheme and the ids from Google Play have been entered.

Does it matter how I set up the achievement? Does it have to be incremental?

Comment

Originally posted by jinudave View Post
              Hey KillerSneak,

It would be great if you could write a tutorial. I've gotten leaderboard to work, but achievements doesn't seem to work for me.

I've used a consistent naming scheme and the ids from Google Play have been entered.

Does it matter how I set up the achievement? Does it have to be incremental?
              It doesn't have to be incremental, the incremental setting will only show the % done for the achievement (hope i make sense) like 90% of 100% done for scoring 100 points total (meaning you have scored 90 up till now).

I will try to get a tutorial online this weekend.
              Do Not Argue Toxic Game
              Fishy Blub Blub
              get it on Google Play

Comment

Working...
              X