Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porting to Android (From unreal) creates a Windowsnoeditor folder but no .apk or .bat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    re-install your TADP

Originally posted by ChaseK View Post
    Porting to Android (From unreal) creates a Windowsnoeditor folder but no .apk or .bat. It seems like it creating the windows installer instead of the android one, but I don't know why.
    Hi Chase, when that happened to me, I went back and re-installed my "tadp-2.0r8-windows.exe", which comes with the UE4 download (found here: C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.1\Engine\Extras\Android)

I am 90% sure I had installed it previously, but I started getting the Windowsnoeditor thing after I installed all of my mobile android drivers. All I did was double-click the "tadp-2.0r8-windows.exe" file to reinstall it (didn't even uninstall it first) and never got the Windowsnoeditor again.

I hope that works for you.

Leave a comment:

• Porting to Android (From unreal) creates a Windowsnoeditor folder but no .apk or .bat

Porting to Android (From unreal) creates a Windowsnoeditor folder but no .apk or .bat. It seems like it creating the windows installer instead of the android one, but I don't know why.
Working...
X