• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    thanks for your that i have the same issue

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So this might be why my Android device isn't showing in the launch section? I know I've got the API 23 installed. So I should just install API 21 and set 'android-21'?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I know still we use up to API 22. The latest update to Android (Version 5.1 of Lollipop rolls out)… Google has just officially announced the 5.1 SDK, which now represents API Level 22, to enable development and testing of the latest features.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should use only up to API 22 at this time as I mentioned in the first post in this thread; 23 will not work because it depreciates some APIs we are still using in the downloader.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have already installed API 23 (SDK platform, tools, docs, sources). In fact I tried to reinstall all of it, but didn't help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Morgansandb,

Could you please submit an Answerhub if you haven't resolved this issue as of yet? I have tested this out on an Android 6.0 Nvidia Shield with transparent objects within the level. I did not run into any trouble.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, im having issues rendering transparent materials on Android 6.0 (HTC One M9), This issue came up after I upgraded to 6.0. I cant seem to find other people with this problem now. so checking here!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi theProfessor,

Sorry, I was out and didn't see this. 4.10 does not use any Android 6.0 features at this point. Do not try to use android-23, Google's APK expansion library doesn't support it yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by theProfessor View Post
    I do have a Nexus 9 with android 6. Will 4.10 use the features in 6. In the config do I put android-23? I do have api 23 installed.
    Chris, no answer. I put the question in the AnswerHub and no help. Too hard of a question?????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do have a Nexus 9 with android 6. Will 4.10 use the features in 6. In the config do I put android-23? I do have api 23 installed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AndroidWorks 1R2 will work, but you need to make sure you set the SDK API Level appropriately and make sure API 19 is installed. The installer we include in 4.9 is based on 1R1 and has the proper defaults.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Chris, that's a shout.

Speaking of which, is the AndroidWorks 1R2 over the 1R1 something you support/recommend?

Thanks for all the great work on the Android front, especially in 4.9.

Minxies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X