Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have unreal engine 4.16.3 installed via github sources. i already installed latest android works given in extras/android. matchndk,latest. target is set to android-19.but am not able to install apk in android version lower than lollipop.what should i do to make apks for kitkat and lollipop.

Comment

In fact I tried to reinstall all of it, but didn't help

Comment

The original post is from 2015, perhaps a new update?

Comment

Android 23 and up is not a problem any more. Android 23 is now the minimum required and is installed with CodeWorks for Android 1r6u1 installer in Engine/Extras. It is best to set NDK API Level to "android-19" and SDK API Level to "latest" now.

Comment

Help please! after open "CodeWorksforAndroid-1R6u1-windows.exe" press next as usaul. it shows "Downloading update lock" and then it shows "error". I even can't select the version i want to download! Any help please. Great thanks

Comment

am trying to download codeworks Android 1R6u1 but it cant download and install, am using unreal engine 4.19 and visual studio 2017, anyone who has resolved this issue before kindly help

Comment

Thanks for sharing your wonderful reviews as I was having the same issues and got it solved. Really appreciate it. As I got it solved with my Android Developer friend but it was a but still left so had it solved over.

Comment

Is this easily fixable by gradle? You can conditionally add the implementation of the abb downloader with the same classpath on newer sdk versions while (optionally) excluding any other modules of the library that are not needed
                  Github - YouTube - Unreal Slackers - KITATUS

Comment

I'm having the same problem here but Haven't found an answer:https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...-on-any-device

Comment

right we will stick to SDK 22 then

Comment

Hey Cheris,
                        I am facing the same problem in android development and after reading your post its clear to me.
                        Thanks a lot
                        Last edited by rakhimishra239; 02-19-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

had same problems. thanx

Comment

Working...
                          X