Cannot create APK for the Oculus Quest in the 4.24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot create APK for the Oculus Quest in the 4.24

Hello, i got so many troubles with the new update and now Oculus splash screen, and more nodes not working, but i cannot launch or create apk on the 4.24 version. My android skd is latest and it's works on the 4.23.. I attach the image of error "UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ERROR: Support for building APK without Gradle is depreciated; please update your project Engine.ini. PackagingResults: Error: Support for building APK without Gradle is depreciated; please update your project Engine.ini." and log. Please if someone knows how to fix error please write the answer, thanks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	error.PNG Views:	354 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	1699432

Marketplace products
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Augbrite; 01-25-2020, 01:24 PM.

Fixed. Go to the "Config" >> "DefaultEngine" open it in txt or notepad >> and delete "bEnableGradle=False" >> save. Restart the engine and it now works. Hope it's will be helpful.
    Marketplace products
    Last edited by Augbrite; 01-25-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Augbrite View Post
      Fixed. Go to the "Config" >> "DefaultEngine" open it in txt or notepad >> and delete "bEnableGradle=False" >> save. Restart the engine and it now works. Hope it's will be helpful.
      Could you tell me the path of "DefaultEngine" file?

Comment

Originally posted by sssnan123 View Post

Could you tell me the path of "DefaultEngine" file?
        "Config" folder

Marketplace products
        Last edited by Augbrite; 01-25-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Dude it was really bothering me...Now it's fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitansu View Post

Thanks, Dude it was really bothering me...Now it's fixed.
            You are welcome

Marketplace products
            Last edited by Augbrite; 01-25-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

It work man !!! Thank you !)

Comment

Thank you. I updated a project from 4.21 and it kept that line of code in the configuration.

Comment

Working...
                X