APK unoptimized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APK unoptimized

Hello! When I publish my Android game to Google Play, I get an error "APK file is not optimized". What do I do and how do I publish my game? Earlier this error was not encountered.
    P.S. Screenshot in Russian, but the idea should be clear what the problem is

The error happens because Google wants you to use Android App Bundle (.aab) packaging when submitting to Play Store.
    You can ignore this warning entirely, or you can package your app in .aab using Android Studio.

Comment

Originally posted by drpsyko View Post
      The error happens because Google wants you to use Android App Bundle (.aab) packaging when submitting to Play Store.
      You can ignore this warning entirely, or you can package your app in .aab using Android Studio.
      How can I ignore this warning?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoniko2027 View Post

How can I ignore this warning?
        Just proceed by saving your changes and hit the review button below. It will prompt another warning message about the previous warning. Just click continue.

Comment

Originally posted by drpsyko View Post

Just proceed by saving your changes and hit the review button below. It will prompt another warning message about the previous warning. Just click continue.
          I still can't publish my app even after saving. I am required to fix an issue with app optimization via Android Bundle

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoniko2027 View Post

I still can't publish my app even after saving. I am required to fix an issue with app optimization via Android Bundle
            In your screenshot in left side you have "grey checkboxes". Make sure they are "green checkboxes". After this you can publish: Alpha, Beta, Releases. Google must approve input details in these sections (checkboxes). This will taking few days... at least for my app.

There is no need to do anything with "Android Bundle" for optimization.
            Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by theone866 View Post

In your screenshot in left side you have "grey checkboxes". Make sure they are "green checkboxes". After this you can publish: Alpha, Beta, Releases. Google must approve input details in these sections (checkboxes). This will taking few days... at least for my app.

There is no need to do anything with "Android Bundle" for optimization.
              Good luck!
              Thank You!

Comment

Working...
              X