Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Play Developer API problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Google Play Developer API problem

    Hello

    I installed the game in the play store but it gives a warning like this and I couldn't solve the problem.

    Minimum SDK Version : 21
    Target SDK Version : 29

    Starting December 1, 2019, versions 1 and 2 of the Google Play Developer API will no longer be available so you need to update to version 3 ahead of this date.

    Thank you for help

    #2
    Since earlier this year, Google had enforced app submission version to at least 2 versions down from the latest SDK.
    To fix that, simply changing the minimum SDK version to android-26 and target SDK to android-28.
    If any problem happens during build, update the SDK up to version 28.3 via Android Studio and use NDK 17c.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by drpsyko View Post
      Since earlier this year, Google had enforced app submission version to at least 2 versions down from the latest SDK.
      To fix that, simply changing the minimum SDK version to android-26 and target SDK to android-28.
      If any problem happens during build, update the SDK up to version 28.3 via Android Studio and use NDK 17c.

      Thank you for your answer but when I do what you say it gives the following error.

      Warning:

      Disabling this APK will cause your app to be downloaded in fewer device types.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Maxbilisim View Post


        Thank you for your answer but when I do what you say it gives the following error.

        Warning:

        Disabling this APK will cause your app to be downloaded in fewer device types.
        Yes, it is as expected because of minimum API was set to android-26.
        You do however can provide support for older android versions, but you need to provide separate permission & privacy guidelines.
        https://developer.android.com/distri...lop/target-sdk
        Last edited by drpsyko; 09-01-2019, 10:22 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Same error but how shall i fix this and where?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Philipp H View Post
            Same error but how shall i fix this and where?
            That's how I solved the problem.

            Minimum SDK version: 21
            Target SDK version: 29 (29 sdk manual download and copy it to the corresponding location in the nvpack folder.)
            Ndk Location: C: / NVPACK / android-ndk-r17c

            Comment

            Working...
            X