Can´t accept SDK license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    unreal engine 4 supply information how to press button , i using ue 4.25 i never meet or get any trouble with that its not a bug and don't supply wrong information, as Darkness say its your build error the engine not suffer from any bug, at last from what i see
    Last edited by Natsuki Chan; 05-08-2020, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try to delete the Project/Build/Android folder, it's where this files should exist and open your project again + accept the license.
    If it still fails, try to change the permissions of Project/Build/Android folder to writeable by everyone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys! The same bug exists in 4.25!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Can´t accept SDK license

Can´t accept SDK license

Hello, i posted this question/bug before but noone responded so im gonna try explain my situation better. In the project setting i want to accept SDK license because without this license i can´t packpacking my game. I clicked on license, scrolled it down and clicked on accept button. But the button did not grayed out as it should. So i tried it again... no result. I tried to find some tutorials, i asked on facebook, youtube, answerhub but noone helped so i ended up here. If anyone knows where the problem is it would be awesome if you could help me. Thanks. (In the pictures are some screenshots).
Working...
X