No announcement yet.

Gradle can't compile my game anymore!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Gradle can't compile my game anymore!

Gradle can't compile my game anymore!

Hello guys, I've aways able to compile my game with no problems at all, but in the last 3 days, I've ran out in some problems in compiling. The errors started when I've made the Wwise integration (with the Wwise launcher) and installed UE4 EZ-Mobile Ads (https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...s-android-free). I've tried to remove the two plugins but got no success (the Wwise integration seems like its more than a plugin on "plugins" folder and I think I have no knowledge to completely remove this from my project)

Here's the error message that gradle gives me:
    Code:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): ====03/02/2019 00:21:48====PERFORMING FINAL APK PACKAGE OPERATION================================================
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Creating rungradle.bat to work around commandline length limit (using unused drive letter Z:)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Making .apk with Gradle...
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Observed package id 'build-tools;25.0.3' in inconsistent location 'N:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\android-7.1.1' (Expected 'N:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\25.0.3')
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Observed package id 'build-tools;25.0.3' in inconsistent location 'N:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\android-7.1.1' (Expected 'N:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\25.0.3')
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): * Where:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Build file 'Z:\app\build.gradle' line: 70
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): * What went wrong:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): > Could not get unknown property 'OUTPUT_FILENAME' for task ':app:ue4CompleteRelease' of type org.gradle.api.tasks.Copy.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): * Try:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Total time: 11.023 secs
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Users\bugua\Documents\Unreal Projects\RecoveryProject\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)):        (see C:\Users\bugua\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.19\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
    PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
    Thanks in advance to anyone who try to help me. <3

• replied
    I don't know if you noticed this options on project setting but I was able to configure the plugin to direct to my admob.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know about this but are you sure that you can earn money with this plugin ? I try to use it and I can't put MY admobs id on it so I guess this plugin using the id of his creator and him get the paiement

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please dudes, I can't find any solution online

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Up.
    No one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X