Recently updated my project from 4.20 to 4.21.2. I am able to build the project in development editor and run the editor and such on Windows. However, I am getting some issues when trying to build for Android and I'm not entirely sure why.

I ran the "CodeWorksforAndroid-1R7u1-windows" that comes with the Engine setup and it all installed fine. I have the option to select Development|Android in my visual studio, however when building I get some errors seemingly relating to this post (vcvt_f16_f32):
https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...g-for-ios.html

After a bit of investigating, I found that when I build android, the output that initially shows states that the project is being built for Win32 and it has failed to find some x64 files:

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: MyProject, Configuration: Android_Development Win32 ------
1>  Creating makefile for MyProject (source directory changed)
1>  PLATFORM_ANDROID_NDK_VERSION = 140200
1>  NDK toolchain: r14b, NDK version: 19, GccVersion: 4.9, ClangVersion: 3.8.275480
1>  Compiling Native code with NDK API 'android-19'
1>  Building 439 actions with 8 processes...
Previously, on 4.20, when setting off an Android build the output stated Android Win64. I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar issues on the latest 4.21.2 or know why my Android build settings seem to have gone completely wrong?