• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Same thing here. Any fix incoming ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone from Epic please help us out, We really need a solution to this problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same thing here, got exactly the same problem, but I havent checked on other engine versions

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the exact same problem.

PC as host and android devices search for Session and connect: works
    One android device as host: PC finds the session but doesn't open the level and other android devices won't even find the session. But everything works like a charm, if I connect directly via ip address.

There are some old threads and posts (UE 4.8 - 4.12) about this (or a similar problem related to android devices with lan sessions) but they didn't get me anywhere further.
    Last edited by pDunkl; 01-06-2019, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Android can't find other Android Host v 4.21

Android can't find other Android Host v 4.21

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now: I've got my game launched on 2 android devices, when I host on one and join on the other, the joining one hangs on the "Join Session" node forever. I've set the online subsystem to "null" and I've also made sure everything is setup to work via LAN. When I launch it locally on my PC, everything is able to connect just fine. I'm also able to connect the android devices if I do the "open" command with the host's local IP Address. Any assistance or suggestions would be very welcome!
    Here are the blueprints for the gamemode functions that are handling both the hosting/joining:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Host.png
Views:	31
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1564957Click image for larger version

Name:	Join.png
Views:	30
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	1564956
    Attached Files
Working...
X