Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had problems with the Codeworks file not installing at all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had problems with the Codeworks file not installing at all?

I downloaded CodeWorks-1R7-windows_b104.exe - Double click as per usual to install anything - say yes to the run as admin thing - nothing happens at all. No program starts and no install wizard appears. And no program in task manager. Very odd.

This is on windows 7

The previous version 1R6 does the same thing.

Do you need some other things installed before codeworks will even start the install? It says RDP required somewhere.

I get the feeling the EXE is searching for something else before it can start................

Yes. I have same issue. I'm trying to install code workds 1r7ui on windows 10 but the setup wont launch.

Comment

I am trying to install nvidia codeworks android 1r7u1 for unreal 4.21 on windows 10. but when i launch the setup.exe its take sometime then nothing happens after that. I checked task manager durring launch setup.exe after few seconds the windows kill the setup.exe i don't why its happened with me.
      Please if anyone know how to fix this. Tell me thanks

Comment

Finally i fix it.
        if the codework for android won't launch then maybe there is another nvidia codeworks. Uninstall the codeworks for android then try again
        ​​​​​or
        create another windows user. Login in new windows user and then try to install it.

Comment

Working...
        X