Sharing a screenshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing a screenshot

Hello, I don't have any idea whether it's easy or hard, but I couldn't find the way of sharing a screenshot through the android system in blueprint. Like this attached image.
    Attached Files

This is what I am also looking for. Is there any plugin for it?

Comment

No replies so far, I almost find it all apps. Is there any way can use any script and integrate it for this action?

Comment

I didnt found anything yet. So please, share it if you find any way to implement it, as I have same issue as you! :S

Comment

I managed to get screenshot sharing working on Android using this plugin: https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing

It has a bug however for android versions greater than API 23 (Android 6.0) and after a long time I found how to fix and submitted a pull request for it here:
          https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing/pull/2

The creater never merged the pull request however you can do so manaully by changing the parts of the code I changed in the pull request manually.
          Headgear - VR/AR solutions

VR Game Release: We Come In Peace... Oculus GearVR | Google Play Daydream

Comment

Thank you! We will take a look!

Comment

aussieburger, Thanks for replying.
              can you please share your final version of code for us. Basically don't understand anything about coding. Your code will save us.

Comment

Hi,
                I tried to install the plugin. But it shows "Plugin 'Sharing' failed to load because module 'Sharing' could not be found."
                Any idea what possibly gone wrong????

Comment

@Naitguolf Any Progress with the plugin?? Please let us know.
                  Last edited by razee01; 10-19-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X