Sharing a screenshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing a screenshot

Hello, I don't have any idea whether it's easy or hard, but I couldn't find the way of sharing a screenshot through the android system in blueprint. Like this attached image.
    Attached Files

This is what I am also looking for. Is there any plugin for it?

Comment

No replies so far, I almost find it all apps. Is there any way can use any script and integrate it for this action?

Comment

I didnt found anything yet. So please, share it if you find any way to implement it, as I have same issue as you! :S

Comment

I managed to get screenshot sharing working on Android using this plugin: https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing

It has a bug however for android versions greater than API 23 (Android 6.0) and after a long time I found how to fix and submitted a pull request for it here:
          https://github.com/PandoraEntertainment/Sharing/pull/2

The creater never merged the pull request however you can do so manaully by changing the parts of the code I changed in the pull request manually.
          Headgear - VR/AR solutions

VR Game Release: We Come In Peace... Oculus GearVR | Google Play Daydream

Comment

Thank you! We will take a look!

Comment

aussieburger, Thanks for replying.
              can you please share your final version of code for us. Basically don't understand anything about coding. Your code will save us.

Comment

Hi,
                I tried to install the plugin. But it shows "Plugin 'Sharing' failed to load because module 'Sharing' could not be found."
                Any idea what possibly gone wrong????

Comment

@Naitguolf Any Progress with the plugin?? Please let us know.
                  Last edited by razee01; 10-19-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by razee01 View Post
                    aussieburger, Thanks for replying.
                    can you please share your final version of code for us. Basically don't understand anything about coding. Your code will save us.
                    Try downloading it from here:
                    https://github.com/aussieburger/Sharing-android

Comment

If, native sharing is difficult, then is there a way to share an image from device location to any specific platform like google plus???

Comment

Originally posted by razee01 View Post
                        @Naitguolf Any Progress with the plugin?? Please let us know.
                        Hi! We are working on it, once we manage to fix a couple of things, we will update how things are going!

Comment

My vesrion of the plugin is for newer versions of the engine (4.19+) only however the orignal version would work for you! I checked your orignal problem and you did not install the plugin properly I would guess. What are the step by step steps you took to install the plugin?

Comment

Hi, I did nothing. I just put the downloaded folder inside the plugin folders of the engine. After that when the engine starts up it it shows that massage. I tried to put the folder in the project plugin folder also. But no luck.
                            Can you please tell me how to install it. May be I messed up.
                            Last edited by razee01; 10-29-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X