Google Play Leaderboard Stuck Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Play Leaderboard Stuck Loading

I'm trying to setup google play game services. I can connect fine with "Show External Login UI" But when I try to open the leaderboard with "Show Platform Specific Leaderboard" It just gets stuck trying to load.

Any idea what this could be? What information can I provide that would be helpful. It does not work on a development build and I'm not sure how to get any debug logs from a shipping build.

Thank you!

I attached the logcat. It seems to be "Attempting to access a resource for another application." My application ID is setup properly in my project.

Perhaps this is a signing/OAuth2.0 issue?
    Last edited by SoulTripper; 03-13-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Above that is written error code 403 that code means access denied, but i heard that the fix to it is to create a new game in the playstore and then not use the google play app signing, create a game in the playstore without using it, i can't find how to actually get the google play app signing to work with google play games, because in the video from google company about it says that the devoloper should only need to work on the game itself and not worry about having complicated work to do on it and google play app signing makes it easy and simple which i don't think really makes alot of sense unless it's a bug, there's no information anywhere about how to get it to work, and once you've enabled use google play app signing there's no going back and with this there's no information on how to get google play games to work with it, because how good is a game without achievements and leaderboards

Comment

It worked with a new game without app signing. I wish someone could provide information on how to setup the project properly with app signing though.
        Last edited by SoulTripper; 03-13-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

did you use the pepk app signing tool ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightform View Post
            did you use the pepk app signing tool ?
            No i did not.

Comment

Working...
            X