Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing Error

Error1:
    LogTemp: IPP ERROR: Could not find provision directory 'C:\Users\liebingwang\AppData\Local/Apple Computer/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/'.

Error2:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "F:\Epic Games\Projects\Pack333\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleDebug

Now this make me very Pain!!! I can't solve the problems all the time So please help me Very Thinks!

Originally posted by 猎兵王 View Post
    Error1:
    LogTemp: IPP ERROR: Could not find provision directory 'C:\Users\liebingwang\AppData\Local/Apple Computer/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/'.

Error2:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "F:\Epic Games\Projects\Pack333\Intermediate/Android/APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleDebug

Now this make me very Pain!!! I can't solve the problems all the time So please help me Very Thinks!

Error1: Have you imported certificates and provision profiles which matches package/bundle name into UE4?

Error2: Go to Project Settings -> Android and click on the button "Accept SDK License".
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Error1: Have you imported certificates and provision profiles which matches package/bundle name into UE4?

Error2: Go to Project Settings -> Android and click on the button "Accept SDK License".

Hi friend:

Error1:what's that and way i should do that? I was created a new blank project and packed it

Error2: I do that already,if not do this,i can't pack it

Comment

Working...
      X