Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absent/Very bad lighting on mobile

Hi everyone!

I've been working on my mobile game for some time where you match light colors by mixing different basic colors. However, once I finished my project and wanted to run alpha I realised that the game is unplayable. The lights aren't visible at all, you can only see some of the green in the corner. I tried to figure it out but I spent countless hours and haven't come to any conclusions. I've noticed that it's all fine in selected viewport, but mobile preview is just going mad.

Thank you in advance. I upload some screenshots to illustrate the issue.

how are you lighting your level?

Comment

Have you built lightmaps? Do you use static, stationary or dynamic lights?
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Hey guys

Sorry for the late response. To be honest I already replaced all the lights with particles, so I kinda remade my game. But I was using dynamic spotlights, and I think that was the issue. UE4 doesn't really support those well on mobiles. Point light seemed to be fine, but it didn't look good for the type of game I wanted to make.

Anyway, all sorted now. Thanks for your responses.

Comment

Working...
        X