[Plugin] [FREE] Facebook for Android.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimaswara View Post
    Hey AndrewFord. I'm currently using your fixed plugin version and have been checking the facebookSDK.Build.cs, in it, has looked like Douglas said. but when I try to package it to android (ETC1), I got some error like this

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): Z:\app\src\main\java\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java:977: error: cannot find symbol
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "C:\Projects\tkd1monorepo\ue\Intermediate\Android\APK\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleRelease
    PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

am I missing something here?

(unreal version 4.23.1)
    (min SDK 28, target SDK 28)
    (SDK API level "latest", NDK API level "android-19")Click image for larger version

Name:	facebookSDK.png
Views:	675
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	1729558
    any news on this? I fixed everything but it comes to this error when launching

Comment

For version UE4 24.4 doesn't work, Unreal suggests to rebuild the project, but in the end nothing comes out

Comment

Originally posted by marsellut56 View Post
        For version UE4 24.4 doesn't work, Unreal suggests to rebuild the project, but in the end nothing comes out
        I am experiencing the same problems. Someone was able to get it to work for this version?

Comment

Working...
        X