Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Your Face!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    In Your Face!!!


    EyeManga3D - Introduction Playlist:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
    EyeManga3D - Blueprints-based Dynamic Character Eye System

    Inspired by Robot Chicken, Zelda, Anime/Manga, and the desire for other than stiff-eyeballed Characters in games.

    Instantly Add Dynamic Eyes to your Game Characters!
    1. 100% Blueprints-based for simple integration and modification.
    2. 2D Animation Support using Flipbook Animation
    3. Use with Existing Characters, simply add EM3D Accessories as Child Actor components for Instant Eyes
    4. 3D Eyeball Support w/ Masking - Add dynamic Eyes to your Characters without direct modifications to the Mesh.
    5. Flexible Eye Tracking System for Manual/Automated control
    6. Fully Customizable PBR Materials. Create unimaginable Eye Designs mixing Anime with Photo-realism.
    7. Extendible Modular Eye Parts
    8. Front-end: (In-game) UMG Editor ('Decoupled Logic', All Logic located in separate BP Actor)
      • Save/Load Presets and Individual Character Eye Profiles

    9. Back-end: Eye Animation Control Functions, Material Instance Parameter Adjustments, Array Data-fill


    Bonus:


    1. 2D Mouth - Modular with Flipbook Animation Support.
    2. Look Alive Compatible.

    Destined for the Unreal Marketplace and TheGameDevStore.com Feb 2017
    55
    Like
    41.82%
    23
    Dont Like
    12.73%
    7
    Would Not Buy
    29.09%
    16
    Would Buy
    16.36%
    9
    $29.99
    7.27%
    4
    $19.99
    5.45%
    3
    $9.99
    20.00%
    11
    Add Network Support
    10.91%
    6
    Add Web-based Save/Load/Share
    1.82%
    1
    Add More Eye Shapes
    9.09%
    5
    Add More Eye Pupil Styles
    7.27%
    4
    Add More Photorealism
    14.55%
    8
    Add Cartoonic Shader
    5.45%
    3
    Tell Me More
    7.27%
    4
    Bad Idea
    9.09%
    5
    Last edited by TechLord; 01-24-2017, 09:32 PM.
    ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

    #2
    With 3D Eye Masking, you can easily add Customizable Dynamic Eyes to your Characters without direct modifications to the Mesh.

    ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

    Comment


      #3
      EyeManga3D Blueprints are strategically designed for flexibility and extension. For example, the In-game UI UMG is decoupled from the Logic, which is located in separate centralized BP Actor. The benefits of this approach:

      1. All logic located in centralized BP: Simplify Project Integration and Debugging.
      2. Support custom UI: 2D Gadget, 3D Widget, & 3D Objects.
      3. Allow Users to derive Full Function Child Classes from BP Actor inheriting/overriding parent behavior. Currently, its not possible to create children from UMGs.
      4. Reduced complexity of UI.

      ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

      Comment


        #4
        Techlord, you are one post away from 1000.

        Also great work!
        I'd love to use this

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TroJanVirus View Post
          Techlord, you are one post away from 1000.

          Also great work!
          I'd love to use this
          Hi TroJanVirus, Thank you x 1000. I'm open to any questions you may have in regards EyeManga3D. Hows progress on your SAO? Will there be VR support?
          ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by TechLord View Post
            Hi TroJanVirus, Thank you x 1000. I'm open to any questions you may have in regards EyeManga3D. Hows progress on your SAO? Will there be VR support?
            What are you planning for with your project? Marketplace? And if so, how much! I'd love to be able to dynamically change a static/skeletal meshes eyes on the fly.

            SAO unreal is going great! I've learned so much doing it. The plan is to release the project for everyone to use as I believe it teaches vital UMG skills that anyone looking to code should know.

            Yes VR is planned, but it will be a setting, so players without VR can still get a similar experience

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by TroJanVirus View Post
              What are you planning for with your project? Marketplace? And if so, how much! I'd love to be able to dynamically change a static/skeletal meshes eyes on the fly.

              SAO unreal is going great! I've learned so much doing it. The plan is to release the project for everyone to use as I believe it teaches vital UMG skills that anyone looking to code should know.

              Yes VR is planned, but it will be a setting, so players without VR can still get a similar experience
              Hi TroJanVirus,

              Dynamically changing Eyes on the fly was one of the inspirations behind EyeManga3D! Its destined for the Unreal Marketplace and TheGameDevStore.com Oct 2016. Current Polls & Surveys suggest a retail price of $14.99.

              I would totally agree with non-VR support, but considering its a Game about a VRMMORPG, I would go as far as to add traditional Stereoscopic support (ie: anaglyphs, polarization, others) to simulate the VR experience with a regular monitor.
              ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TechLord View Post
                Hi TroJanVirus,

                Dynamically changing Eyes on the fly was one of the inspirations behind EyeManga3D! Its destined for the Unreal Marketplace and TheGameDevStore.com Oct 2016. Current Polls & Surveys suggest a retail price of $14.99.

                I would totally agree with non-VR support, but considering its a Game about a VRMMORPG, I would go as far as to add traditional Stereoscopic support (ie: anaglyphs, polarization, others) to simulate the VR experience with a regular monitor.
                Sweet I will look at purchasing it!
                In fact I may even use it for my project

                Comment


                  #9
                  LOOKing for Feedback...



                  Fellow Developers, I value your opinions and ill take the good and bad (even if its just a few checkboxes on the Poll).


                  THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO VIEW MY POST

                  ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                  Comment


                    #10

                    EyeManga3D + LookAlive Addon. Discover More about LookAlive here.
                    ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Looks really neat. To you have an eta?

                      Check out my discord -> https://discord.gg/kQdVwJ3

                      Follow us on twitter to get updates on new products and special offers -> https://twitter.com/BlackFangTech

                      Black Fang Technologies' products -> https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...20Technologies

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BlackRang666 View Post
                        Looks really neat. To you have an eta?
                        Hi BlackRang666. I'm a tad behind on submission to Epic. Fixing Bugs. Aiming for next week.
                        ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hello Fellow Unreal Gamer Devs, please take the quick & easy
                          10 question The Game Character Eye Survey
                          for a chance to win a FREE copy of EyeManga3D.

                          I truly appreciate you taking time to fill it out.

                          Play Audio
                          Last edited by TechLord; 12-08-2016, 05:09 AM.
                          ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            3D Eyeball Improvements



                            Improved Pupil Refraction
                            ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                            Comment


                              #15



                              Although, the current Poll Stats are somewhat discouraging
                              (as I anticipated a greater positive turnout from this upbeat and creative community).

                              I still value your opinions and ill take the good and bad.


                              Vote Up with a 'LIKE'


                              THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO VIEW MY POST
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TechLord; 12-22-2016, 09:32 PM.
                              ExORION Sci-Fi Action/Terror FPS needs 3D KitBashers and Blueprinters. Join Our Discord.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X