No announcement yet.

Amityville '76 - Horror / Exploration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more screenshots from this weeks progress. Working on the boathouse and a speedboat, loosely based on a 1975 Trojan Express boat,the interior of the boat is a tight space so will have to do some blocking out and adjusting a few details and maybe a additional bit of detail to the boat hull to add some dirt and decals.

Comment

Got some time to work on my solo project this week and finally updated to 4.19.

Next stage is all about props (only one room totally unfinished) but tons of details to add, drawers and cupboards to fill.

Below is a quick concept poster I worked on for fun (based on one's from the 70's - early 80's period) and some recent shots of the house interior.

Last edited by vagrantart; 06-24-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hello, nice work.
        I am a fellow Adventure game developer. You can look up my project in the signature link. I sent you a friend request. MAybe we can share insights & tips & well just be friends.
        Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Couple of very short video experiment /teasers. I tried animating some handheld style cameras in the Unreal sequencer that might eventually work as a tour of the house.

Comment

Finally got back into my project,updated to latest Unreal version and been working on getting everything set up with new blueprints. Playing around with some new mechanics and working on a bunch of events and game play parts.Made some quick video's showing various areas I've been working on and some tests -

Last edited by vagrantart; 10-16-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

NICE! Glad you're back!
              Artstation

Comment

So Happy this project is still going Can't Wait to walk around this House.

Comment

Working...
                X