No announcement yet.

Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 1 question, did you use just a simple computer or you did something crazy like connecting machines and so(plz explain).
    How much money did it cost you for the machines and computers or any kind of help and assets.(plz answer)
    You have inspired me a lot and made me use unreal engine 4(I thought it is not good but Wow)
    can unreal engine make cutscenes? Just asking because I don't like going to maya and become crazy of studying.

Comment

• Really cool game that i cant wait to play. what did you use to create you player model?

Comment

• This is beyond impressive.

How long did it take you to learn the engine?

Comment

• Amazing work. Well done.

Comment

• pride of china 中国骄傲

Comment

• I really want know, more updates about this amazing project!!

Comment

• What a pity that there are no MMORPGs like this game

Comment

• bro if you want weapons i'm am here i'll do anything just to get the game even i don't want anything other than seeing you shine in the sky a man like you worth millions , any company will pay an insane amount of money for you to work with them and btw here is my phone number 01113176353 this is my own one i'm a 3d artist and i work in unreal too so best wishes and did you really make the characters and the animations alone bro you are a true life living legend bye

Comment

• I am just wondering how he created that GUI.

Comment

• nice man very nice

Comment

Working...
                      X