Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're welcome!

Comment

Have been working through your twitch challenge videos on youtube, Have learnt a lot by following along. (Just finished generating trees)
      Am hoping to buy your toolbox soon so i can see the changes and optimizations in the source code you have made since the original.

Comment

Hello, thanks for your amazing creation. I am considering about purchasing your kit but I have several questions:
        1. will it be easy to add new blocks?
        2. does it support water?
        3. what kind of support will i get?

thanks so much for yor time!

Comment

There is new 4.20 demo to download:
          https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yx...Yl0-m1tEiORiIQ

Comment

Because of nativize BP classes and some optimization fps is almost doubled and so smooth

Comment

Hi, what is new, in this new demo except optimization?

In the new version, I have a problem with frame-drop during generation new chunk, this issue in the old version didn't.

Comment

Hey Inferiusx,
                For me everything is working well. I can't notice any generation chunk frame-drop.
                If you have access to the plugin you can make some builds on your own and investigate it further.

Comment

Is this compatible with multiplayer / dedicated server?

Comment

I did it for my purposes, but not for this plugin. You can still play in multiplayer and world should be generated properly on both - client / server, but modifying voxels are not replicated, so this part would you need to create on your own.

Comment

4.21 update is here!!

Comment

It seemed that it have not supported network or multiplayer yet.
                        My Github: https://github.com/henrya2

Comment

Hmm no idea, because is well optimized, everything for procedural generation is in code.
                          It requires 8gb ram and i5, to reach 90 fps

Comment

What do you think about moving adding Voxel Toolkit to MP?
                            What other features would you like to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Tefel View Post
                              What do you think about moving adding Voxel Toolkit to MP?
                              What other features would you like to see?
                              Hi, you have bugs in the demo, and with its update there are more of them. Here they are:
                              1. The sun's rays are blinking.
                              2. Now, instead of an interactive cursor, just a normal cursor. (fix) also when selecting an item: nothing happens instead of replacing the cursor with an item.
                              3. When you overcome a certain distance glare disappear, everything becomes a little gray...

Waiting for corrections, thanks for reading.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. Moving from one version to another of UE4 probably caused these issues.
                                I will look into it after new year!

Comment

Working...
                                X