Zelda Twilight Princess Fan Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    That would be the NeoFur shader. I've spent a very long time trying by best to fix it but to no avail. Their next release seems to be on track to fixing this, however

Leave a comment:

• replied
    at 0.17 seconds the wolf is still lit up in that dark passage, i wonder why? the other lights seem to affect him correctly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you like it. And also thank you guys so much for the NeoFur plugin!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow thanks for the comments, guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks way too awesome I love every single inch of zelda-stuff to be honest, but this belongs to the top ones i've seen! The Lighting just feels right for the mood in this scene with the blueish lights etc. :P
    Wanna see more
    (If finally it would be "okay" to remake Games including gameplay and all... after several years.)
    greetz Lion

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like how the wolf moves

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's some screenshots for your viewing pleasure!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Zelda Twilight Princess Fan Project

Zelda Twilight Princess Fan Project

Hey everyone! Been very quiet about this project, but here it is for all to see! I have recreated Wolf Link in, with a good amount of the game mechanics as well!

On top of this, I created a unique modular level to flex my level art and design skills.

All in all, this took just under a month to create by myself. The only assets that I did not create was the base Wolf Link model (which I uprezzed like crazy, of course), the grass, which is from the Kite demo, and the castle. I also used the NeoFur plugin, thanks guys!!

Working...
X