Submerged from Uppercut Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Looks awesome, very rich style - and very atmospheric. All we need is someone to invent the matrix plug, and I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Submerged Release Dates!

Hey everyone, exciting news!

Submerged has passed Certification and Testing for XBOX One and PS4 and we now have release dates to share;

PC (Steam) -August 4, 2015 Submerged Steam page
    PS4 (US) - August 4, 2015 Submerged Playstation.com Page
    PS4 (EU) - August 5, 2015 PS4 Europe announcement
    XBOX One - August 7, 2015 XBOX One release Announcement

Submerged Website: Site Link

We also have a new gameplay trailer for the game:

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	Submerged_Screenshot_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.1 KB
ID:	1082562

Name:	Submerged_Screenshot_04.jpg
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1082563

Name:	Submerged_Screenshot_05.jpg
Size:	276.8 KB
ID:	1082564

Name:	Submerged_Screenshot_10.jpg
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	1082565

Name:	Submerged_Screenshot_06.jpg
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	1082567

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Best of luck guys, it has great potential and I hope you manage to make the best out of it =]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good start on the trailer but deffo needs to be cut short. I make trailers for a living and for fun too, I always make them at least 30 seconds too long first time around!

Very intriguing though, a cool follow up trailer that shows what you do in the game may be a good idea. I can offer advice if you need some assistance.

Well done!

A

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well done with the trailer. Part of me loves trailers that leaves me curious and asking questions, wanting to really dive in and find out what this visually impressive experience is all about, but for some reason the rational part of me hates.
    Anyway, for me (and this is personal opinion, nothing more so don't take offense) at about the 1 minute mark I thought it was a bit "slow", i wanted something exciting to happen but there was nothing, I waited some more and still nothing. It might just be the experience I look for in games is different than what this game is targeting so like I said, don't take offense. With that said, I repeat what I said first, it's a good trailer and has sparked the curious side of me enough for me to ask the questions, who are they, why are they drifting along and what is this strange place they are in. So I guess in that regard you could say the trailer did it's job.

Wish you guys the best of luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes, and being able to experience it and get some answers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, that's amazing! how you did to could change wall size (with climbing system)? this is done through blueprints?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good fellow aussies! The Space Dust boys and I are looking forward to having a play and meeting you guys at PAX! Great work on your dev blog too, the videos have been really interesting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Everyone,

We have released the trailer for Submerged today! Check it out and let us know what you think.

AJ
    Uppercut Games

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is really awesome!
    Keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is something! Fantastic job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks absolutely outstanding. Keep up the good work, this is inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Anadin View Post
    Hey UppercutAJ, are you using dynamic lighting in Submerged?
    Yes we are using a time of day system based off the one I linked to in the post above. Movable Directional Light. This world is devoid of technology, so we don't have many artificial light sources. Just the Sun and the Moon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good guys. Love the climbing system on your youtube channel. Inspiring seeing a new local canberra studio doing some nice things.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey UppercutAJ, are you using dynamic lighting in Submerged?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We now have a Time of Day system working thanks to this thread in the Community Tools section https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-of-Day-Setup

Leave a comment:

Working...
X