Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Please check this tutorial video for importing characters from mixamo to unreal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgo4jnM0NyY

Originally posted by Adsmnpratik View Post
    AdamHorvath

Hi Adam,

I recently brought your plugin for one of my projects which is on priority and is on hold due to an issue. After the FUSE export, UE4 does not recognize the same skeleton structure and it crashes the plugin completely can you please help me with the updated import cloth or some way out of it??. Now is this due to the new update on mixamo as there is no UE4 export option available on it
    or what. The skeleton structure completely changes.

Please help me with it.

Thanks,
    Prateek
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi!

We tested it here, but for some reason the demo is crashing... it works for a time, some times it doesn't activate the camera.
      Could you build a new demo at UE 4.20?

Thanks in advance,

Comment

Hello,

I've made a new demo with UE4.21. Check it out.

Download link:
        https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1FZpO...xport=download

Originally posted by kpslook View Post
        Hi!

We tested it here, but for some reason the demo is crashing... it works for a time, some times it doesn't activate the camera.
        Could you build a new demo at UE 4.20?

Thanks in advance,
        AR plugin for UE4
        Red Alert 2 VR remake
        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, I intend to occupy the "1" key for something, but it already has a linked function. I can not find where you are, could you help me? Thank you

Comment

Hi Adam

I have yesterday purchased the licensed version, i have already compile all material plugin, but when I test only the black screen image comes out, kinect doesn't work. I use kinect v2
            help me please

Comment

Compiling problem when we tried to rebuild the plugin from epic games launcher on UE 4.21/4.18

Comment

Hello Decky,

What is in the logs ? Did you try to rebuild from Visual Studio ? The latest version only compiles for 4.21

Originally posted by decky.mediapro View Post
                Compiling problem when we tried to rebuild the plugin from epic games launcher on UE 4.21/4.18
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Press "1" or "2" to switch between sensors.

Hi Adam

I have yesterday purchased the licensed version, i have already compile all material plugin, but when I test only the black screen image comes out, kinect doesn't work. I use kinect v2
                  help me please
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Thank you mr. Hovart for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by fixing my visual studio software, and running well like i did in this image.

Right now i'm hoping that i can change the background with some images, like the other image, for example. Is it possible? If so, how do i do that? and how to share photo with email ? Can't wait to see your reply.

Comment

Hello Decky,

I am glad it's working now!

The background change feature is not implemented by default, but it's not that hard to add it.
                      Currently the system has a background plane with a video texture. It's the output of the get camera frame node with RGB type parameter.

This node also has a user type output which can be used as an opacity mask to show only the user , and cut the rest of the video.
                      http://mirror.uplugins.com/get-camera-frame/

You need to update the video background material with the mask and the background texture of your choice.

Thank you mr. Hovart for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by fixing my visual studio software, and running well like i did in this image.

Right now i'm hoping that i can change the background with some images, like the other image, for example. Is it possible? If so, how do i do that? and how to share photo with email ? Can't wait to see your reply.
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

AdamHorvath Is this still being maintained? I would be interested to purchase the plugin... possible to have a trial or a lite version to try it out before purchasing it?

is this working? dont want to buy it and find out it has been discontinued.

Ill await your reply AdamHorvath

Cheers

Comment

Hello,

Yes it's working, and I am still updating it to the most recent versions of Unreal.

Cheers

Originally posted by hugopugo View Post
                          AdamHorvath Is this still being maintained? I would be interested to purchase the plugin... possible to have a trial or a lite version to try it out before purchasing it?

is this working? dont want to buy it and find out it has been discontinued.

Ill await your reply AdamHorvath

Cheers
                          Last edited by AdamHorvath; 02-11-2019, 03:38 AM.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello Adam!
                            First of all - thanks for the good plugin. But I have a problem. On version 4.21, sometimes when i entering to the AvatarMale folder, the engine crashes and the project does not start anymore. I can only create an empty project again.
                            I think the problem in Animation Blueprint in this folder. Can do something about it? Maybe you give me a plugin for version 4.20? Is he stable?

My order ls: #1823 (2019-02-18)

Comment

Hello,

Let me try to reproduce the problem and get back to you with the solution.

Originally posted by VaG093 View Post
                              Hello Adam!
                              First of all - thanks for the good plugin. But I have a problem. On version 4.21, sometimes when i entering to the AvatarMale folder, the engine crashes and the project does not start anymore. I can only create an empty project again.
                              I think the problem in Animation Blueprint in this folder. Can do something about it? Maybe you give me a plugin for version 4.20? Is he stable?

My order ls: #1823 (2019-02-18)
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam

As I can import my clothes correctly, it marks me wrong with the bones.
                                Use your solution to pass it to 3ds Max but it does not work, it keeps marking error.

Help pls....

Comment

Working...
                                X