Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
    Hello,

What exactly the error message says ? Which UE4 version are you using ?

My question now how do I calibrate the kinect and adjust the clothes on the user?

Comment

Guys who were able to make Facebook work? I did all of the steps, but unfortunately, facebook upload did not work. Adam is it possible to update the documentation?

Comment

Hi adam, i bought this plugin and trying to add some new clothes models includes top and bottom that not made by fuse,but there's some cracks on the top clothes when i wear them alone, once i wear a pant also, they disappear, i found out that our models don't have Occlusion Map Textures as yours, is that the problem? if so how should i create my own Occlusion Map Textures for my clothes models?

Comment

Hello Adam,
          I have been in contact with you yesterday about Facebook option, after all your help, I still could not make Facebook option in your plugin to work. I thought maybe I doing something wrong, today I decided to redo everything from scratch, recreate every step from your guide and info you have provided over email. I still have no luck in Facebook. Your manual is not informative and it looks like outdated, it doesn't give me much clue where is my mistake, I did everything correctly, but it doesn't work at all. I have sent you the log file yesterday, you have not replied to me.

Can someone else in this forum confirm this plugin Facebook option to work except Adam official demo, is there anyone who can make Facebook upload to work? I have sent all the info to Adam, I did my best to figure out with Facebook, I recreated everything from scratch, it doesn't post on Facebook at all.

This is the log after doing all steps and outputing it in UE4 17.2

KinectV2: Tracking started!
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Start
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Tracking start
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ProductButton_C_0] Policeman selected
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Top and Bottom occlusion textures reseted
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Top occlusion texture applied
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Policeman added
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Policemanset to active
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] F:/KinectProjectsOngoing/Unreal4Mirror/VM17 - Copy/Saved/Screenshots/Windows/VirtualMirror00000.png
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Your photo has been shared on Facebook
          VirtualMirror: --AaB03x
          VirtualMirror: {"error":{"message":"(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: Eventvenueapp1-316739328795342","type":"OAuthException","code":803,"fbtrace_id":"AOhrd9yVjX7"}}
          LogJson: Warning: Field post_id was not found.
          LogJson: Error: Json Value of type 'Null' used as a 'String'.
          VirtualMirror: Request completed. Post ID:
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [MainUI_C_10] Stop
          LogBlueprintUserMessages: [ARVirtualMirror_C_0] Tracking stop

Facebook integration doesn't work, and email integration is also no longer exist in his plugin for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMBUEV View Post
            Hello Adam,
            I have been in contact with you yesterday about Facebook option, after all your help, I still could not make Facebook option in your plugin to work. I thought maybe I doing something wrong, today I decided to redo everything from scratch, recreate every step from your guide and info you have provided over email. I still have no luck in Facebook. Your manual is not informative and it looks like outdated, it doesn't give me much clue where is my mistake, I did everything correctly, but it doesn't work at all. I have sent you the log file yesterday, you have not replied to me.

Can someone else in this forum confirm this plugin Facebook option to work except Adam official demo, is there anyone who can make Facebook upload to work? I have sent all the info to Adam, I did my best to figure out with Facebook, I recreated everything from scratch, it doesn't post on Facebook at all.

This is the log after doing all steps and outputing it in UE4 17.2

Facebook integration doesn't work, and email integration is also no longer exist in his plugin for some reason.
            I was able to solve the problem with Facebook temporary, the documentation on his website is not fully correct, when you create Fan-Page you will need to associate your application (create app) and your fan-page, once they have linked app will have a permission to post stuff on the fan-page, another issue I'm facing now is the Auth_tokens living for short time, mine living only for 24 hours, I need the application to work all the time no matter how long, to do this it needs to extend expiration time, after doing his steps I could not make it to work, so I thinking about it now. As a result now, I can post on FB but tomorrow access will be expired.

Comment

Hi Pan,

You need to create an occlusion map for your shirt.

The purpose of the occlusion map is to hide different parts of the avatar's body, so it won't occlude with the clothing.
              I've attached adobe fuse's region key uw map template for creating the occlusion map for clothing.

Black areas are 100% transparent (non visible)
              White areas are 100% vissible

For example if you want to hide the legs of your avatar (because you are trying a pair of jeans jeans) you need to color the legs areas with black and leave the rest white.

I hope it helps!

Best Regards,
              Adam Horvath

Originally posted by outaku View Post
              Hi adam, i bought this plugin and trying to add some new clothes models includes top and bottom that not made by fuse,but there's some cracks on the top clothes when i wear them alone, once i wear a pant also, they disappear, i found out that our models don't have Occlusion Map Textures as yours, is that the problem? if so how should i create my own Occlusion Map Textures for my clothes models?
              AR plugin for UE4
              AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello Adam,

First I wanted to thank you for what you have done, it's really awesome and it works like a charm.
                But I wanted to have some information about the kinect angle. How can I edit the ARVirtualMirror blueprint to hide the cloth when the person is turned by 90 degrees?
                Also is there a way to fix the elbows and the knees when we bend them? They seem to be cut or something, I think it's due to the avatar but if there is a way to fix that, I'll be very pleased! Ideally, it would be nice if the area between the bones could be smoother.

Comment

Hello Adam:
                  your plugin works great and it's very easy to use, i wonder is there a way to make clothes look nice even when i turn myself back to the camera?

Comment

Hello,

Only Kinect 1 can track the user in full 360 degrees, Kinect v2 is only capable to track from the front. If you are turning away from the sensor it's rotational data becomes unreliable.

Originally posted by lllooolll View Post
                    Hello Adam:
                    your plugin works great and it's very easy to use, i wonder is there a way to make clothes look nice even when i turn myself back to the camera?
                    AR plugin for UE4
                    Red Alert 2 VR remake
                    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello,

Originally posted by Pikajune View Post
                      How can I edit the ARVirtualMirror blueprint to hide the cloth when the person is turned by 90 degrees?
                      Only Kinect 1 can track the user in full 360 degrees, Kinect v2 is only capable to track from the front. If you are turning away from the sensor it's rotational data becomes unreliable.

Also is there a way to fix the elbows and the knees when we bend them? They seem to be cut or something, I think it's due to the avatar but if there is a way to fix that, I'll be very pleased! Ideally, it would be nice if the area between the bones could be smoother.
                      You can hide the avatar entirely by using a full black occlusion map.

Hello Adam,

First I wanted to thank you for what you have done, it's really awesome and it works like a charm.
                      But I wanted to have some information about the kinect angle. How can I edit the ARVirtualMirror blueprint to hide the cloth when the person is turned by 90 degrees?
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Dear Adam,

I have today purchased the licensed version and unable to see the blue print file in it. I am trying to open it in UnReal engine 4.18 but unable to open it. When I try to open the project through unreal launcher i am unable to find any file within project folder. Kindly help advice and help me as I am new to UnReal engine. Thanks

Waiting for your response

Regards
                        M. Danish

Comment

Hi Danish,

First you need to compile the plugin in order to getting started.

Please check:
                          http://unreal4mirror.com/getting-started/

Once the plugin compiled you need to enable the plugin in the editor. After that you can access to all the blueprints.

Originally posted by SgTech1 View Post
                          Dear Adam,

I have today purchased the licensed version and unable to see the blue print file in it. I am trying to open it in UnReal engine 4.18 but unable to open it. When I try to open the project through unreal launcher i am unable to find any file within project folder. Kindly help advice and help me as I am new to UnReal engine. Thanks

Waiting for your response

Regards
                          M. Danish
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam, we are trying to develop the control panel for unreal4mirror plugin based on Dot Net and successfully imported the static meshes at run time but unable to find the solution to import the skeletal meshes at run time through control panel. Can you please give us advice upon that. I will be really grateful to you. Thanks Danish

Comment

Hi, Adam.

I have some questions.

1st - I formatted my PC and when I try to download again, show me "Sorry, you have reached the download limit for this file Go to Store". Can you help me? My Order is 1685.

2 - I tried to import new clothes using his tutorial, but every time I imported the new FBX to Unreal, there was an error in the import of weight and bone, so my clothes did not appear or appeared distorted, as if the bones were inverted. I tried to do the retarget bones in Unreal and it still did not work

3 - I saw who now this plugin is verion 1.3. When you bought it, the version is 1.1. I am not allowed to update my version of the plugin?

Regards.

Comment

Hi,

1. / 3. I've sent you a new link for the latest version. It's for 4.18.

2. Unfortunately mixamo changed it's export settings since I've made the tutorial videos.

My suggestion:

- Export the avatar file bundled with the plugin to 3D Studio max
                                - Open the exported avatar in 3D Studio max and import the clothing
                                - Copy bone weights using skin wrap modifier from the avatar to the cloth
                                - Export the cloth only into fbx
                                - Import in UE4 using the skeleton of the avatar file.

I hope it helps.

Originally posted by geleiabc View Post
                                Hi, Adam.

I have some questions.

1st - I formatted my PC and when I try to download again, show me "Sorry, you have reached the download limit for this file Go to Store". Can you help me? My Order is 1685.

2 - I tried to import new clothes using his tutorial, but every time I imported the new FBX to Unreal, there was an error in the import of weight and bone, so my clothes did not appear or appeared distorted, as if the bones were inverted. I tried to do the retarget bones in Unreal and it still did not work

3 - I saw who now this plugin is verion 1.3. When you bought it, the version is 1.1. I am not allowed to update my version of the plugin?

Regards.
                                AR plugin for UE4
                                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X