Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
    Just run with a portrait mode resolution and it will adopt automatically.
    So, this doesn't work with Kinect V1? Crashes on begin play itself

Comment

Hello Adam, I bought your plugin, but unfortunaly Mixamo don't export model to UE4 now
      Take please alternative way, how to make clothes for your plugin.
      Thanks before!

Comment

Hi Arkul,

You can use any models with this plugin not just mixamo models. Also you can still export from mixamo in FBX format. I'll check the workflow and update tutorial videos.

Originally posted by Arkul View Post
        Hello Adam, I bought your plugin, but unfortunaly Mixamo don't export model to UE4 now
        Take please alternative way, how to make clothes for your plugin.
        Thanks before!
        AR plugin for UE4
        AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
        Red Alert 2 VR remake
        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hallo Adam, do you have any news about different way to create clothes without mixamo? I try to make it from standart fbx, but unfortunaly it does not work. Please, give new tutorial videos.

Comment

Hallo Adam, are you remember about me?
            Give me please new video tutorial «Prepare your 3D model in Adobe Fuse CC» without MIXAMO cloud, and video tutorial «how to send photo to Facebook».
            I'm waiting your answer.
            Thanks you.

Comment

Hi Adam,
              I bought your plug-in few days ago.
              When I looked at the contents, there were quite a lot of blueprint.
              Are there any plugin that are configured solely in C ++?
              The reason why I purchased this plug-in was that I thought it was only C ++.

Comment

Hi,

Core features such as sensor integration, video / depth feed processing / skeleton tracking are done in C++. However almost all functionalities are exposed to the UE4 blueprint system, so they can be used by people with no C++ knowledge.

Character / clothing animation / user interaction are done using blueprints.

Originally posted by CiylJung View Post
                Hi Adam,
                I bought your plug-in few days ago.
                When I looked at the contents, there were quite a lot of blueprint.
                Are there any plugin that are configured solely in C ++?
                The reason why I purchased this plug-in was that I thought it was only C ++.
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Yes, I understand. Thanks.

Comment

i am trying to buy the plugin but i dont have pay-pal is their any other payment method

Comment

Hi,

You can use your credit card without having a paypal account during the PayPal checkout. After you have been redirected to PayPal, under the login button there is a "Pay with credit or debit card" button that you can use for credit card payment.

Originally posted by KMK3D View Post
                      i am trying to buy the plugin but i dont have pay-pal is their any other payment method
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

H everyone, i am trying to get the Demo running on a machine but have not been successfull yet. At start the Unreal app just stops working without any real error message.
                        Its running on a Windows7 machine, but i have Unreal Engine running fine, got all the drivers i think (demos from teh MS developer toolkit work, and so does the OpenNI simpleviewer).
                        All software is x64 and i have i think all the other libraries that might be required, like the .net, directX, VS etc, im using an XBOX Kinect, i have installed the Kinect SDK 1.8 and OpenNI2/NITE2 ..

I would really like to get it running because we have some clients that would like a software built with it, but i am not ready to buy the plugin before i can see the demo working. I would buy it today if i could see it working.
                        /
                        If anyone can please help with some tips it would be greatly appreciated, could it be the 11 year old Windows7? Should i install Win10, does it use new directX features not available with old Windows ?

Thank you all in advance, and congrats to teh developer for this great plugin (once i get it working : )
                        Luka

Comment

H everyone, i am trying to get the Demo running on a machine but have not been successfull yet. At start the Unreal app just stops working without any real error message.
                          Its running on a Windows7 machine, but i have Unreal Engine running fine, got all the drivers i think (demos from teh MS developer toolkit work, and so does the OpenNI simpleviewer).
                          All software is x64 and i have i think all the other libraries that might be required, like the .net, directX, VS etc, im using an XBOX Kinect, i have installed the Kinect SDK 1.8 and OpenNI2/NITE2 ..

I would really like to get it running because we have some clients that would like a software built with it, but i am not ready to buy the plugin before i can see the demo working. I would buy it today if i could see it working.
                          /
                          If anyone can please help with some tips it would be greatly appreciated, could it be the 11 year old Windows7? Should i install Win10, does it use new directX features not available with old Windows ?

Thank you all in advance, and congrats to teh developer for this great plugin (once i get it working : )
                          Luka

Comment

Hi Adam,

I have already tried your demo version with my laptop with 64 bit and i5 processor with 360 Kinect it is working fine.
                            Now i want to buy your commercial version which was listed for 249$, this to be implemented for a clothing store which was my client, for that i need some assistance from you.
                            Can you please let me know the list of hardware need to use for this in a effective way. Since i doesn't have a knowledge of programming, how can i expect any assistance from you.
                            I can manage to provide the displays, but when coming to buy the sensors and computer, please list me what would be good model for motion sensor and configuration for computer for this.

And another main concern how can i design and upload my dress material into this software, It is mostly a Saree, which is a traditional dress on indian ethnic wear attached fro your referenceClick image for larger version

Name:	4186vbqH03L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1126751.

Please assist me on this

Thanks
                            Gopi.

Comment

Hi Gopi2005, could i please ask you for information on what libraries and drivers did you install to get it to work? I tried with the Kinect SDK 1.8 and OpenNi/NITE 2.2 with no success
                              (an every other option i could think of.
                              I would appreciate any help you could give me, the Demo just crashes on startup for me and i dont know how to fix it : (

Thank you in advance,
                              L.

Comment

For Kinect 1, and Kinect for XBOX 36, only kinect sdk 1.8 is required, don't need to install anything else.

Originally posted by Aelemental View Post
                                Hi Gopi2005, could i please ask you for information on what libraries and drivers did you install to get it to work? I tried with the Kinect SDK 1.8 and OpenNi/NITE 2.2 with no success
                                (an every other option i could think of.
                                I would appreciate any help you could give me, the Demo just crashes on startup for me and i dont know how to fix it : (

Thank you in advance,
                                L.
                                AR plugin for UE4
                                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X