No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, What is the file extension for clothes created?

Comment

You can use and import any standard .FBX skeletal mesh.
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the latest version of the plugin updated for Unreal Engine v4.22 !

Available on http://mirror.uplugins.com
        AR plugin for UE4
        Red Alert 2 VR remake
        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
          Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the latest version of the plugin updated for Unreal Engine v4.22 !

Available on http://mirror.uplugins.com

What are the things that were added to the latest version?

Comment

Just updated to Unreal Engine version 4.22

Originally posted by Armin_Nuvo View Post

What are the things that were added to the latest version?
            AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, Adam.
              I am trying to buy plug-in, but all orders are cancelled (screenshot is attached).
              Probably this is problem with paypal, because paypal do not pay without creating paypal accaunt, after I create paypal accaunt and download all documents, there was a message - "we will contact with you during 30 working days".

How can I pay for plug-in another way (without paypal)?
              Kind regards.
              Andrei.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey Adam, I just bought and installed your plug-in and am having some trouble trying to implement it in an empty Project, it keeps sending me Blueprint Compile errors, what should I do?

Comment

Hello,

Seems like the plugin DLL is not loaded / or compiled properly. Which version of the plugin / engine are you using ?

Originally posted by Portine View Post
                  Hey Adam, I just bought and installed your plug-in and am having some trouble trying to implement it in an empty Project, it keeps sending me Blueprint Compile errors, what should I do?
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello,

Seems like the plugin DLL is not loaded / or compiled properly. Which version of the plugin / engine are you using ?

Hey, I managed to build the project and make it work on Kinect and stuff, but now I'm having trouble importing my Meshes into the project and the guides seem a little bit outdated due to Mixamo and Fuse. I already had my meshes way before and made them on Maya, what should I do to implement it fully into the game? I exported the Skeleton Model available in the Sample Project and Skinwrapped my clothing to it (at least I believe I did it right), but the mesh won't show up after I implement it inside MainUI Blueprint, what should I do?

Comment

First of all you need to export male / female avatars from the content folder (MaleFitA, FemaleFitA) as FBX, and design your new clothing for one of them.
                      After the clothing is ready, you need to copy the "skinning data" from the avatar to the new cloth, and save as an FBX.

So you did the right way!

I am not expert in Maya, but could be an export setting, or unit mismatch. Also you should import your clothing FBX using the original Avatar skeleton.

Can you see your clothes in the content explorer / mesh / skeleton view ? Does the rig work ?

Originally posted by Portine View Post

Hey, I managed to build the project and make it work on Kinect and stuff, but now I'm having trouble importing my Meshes into the project and the guides seem a little bit outdated due to Mixamo and Fuse. I already had my meshes way before and made them on Maya, what should I do to implement it fully into the game? I exported the Skeleton Model available in the Sample Project and Skinwrapped my clothing to it (at least I believe I did it right), but the mesh won't show up after I implement it inside MainUI Blueprint, what should I do?
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

First of all you need to export male / female avatars from the content folder (MaleFitA, FemaleFitA) as FBX, and design your new clothing for one of them.
                        After the clothing is ready, you need to copy the "skinning data" from the avatar to the new cloth, and save as an FBX.

So you did the right way!

I am not expert in Maya, but could be an export setting, or unit mismatch. Also you should import your clothing FBX using the original Avatar skeleton.

Can you see your clothes in the content explorer / mesh / skeleton view ? Does the rig work ?

Hey!

I don't think it's a Unit mismatch since the model/avatar sizes are equal inside Unreal, so I guess we can tick that option off;

They appear to be working fine in the Context Explorer/Mesh/Skeleton View, I believe the rig works since it didn't show me any error when I imported.

I attached screenshot of the MainUI Blueprint so you can see if I did any mistake on putting it there.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can you please send me your FBX file ? I'd like to try it, and help you to make it work. Please mail to info@uplugins.com. It's late night here, but I'll check it tomorrow morning.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi, I'm trying to open the project in EU version 4.21 but the folders are empty in version 4.22 open correctly, could you help me my order is the = # 1864

Comment

Hi Lina,

I've just sent you an email with a version for 4.21

Originally posted by Lina Medina View Post
                              Hi, I'm trying to open the project in EU version 4.21 but the folders are empty in version 4.22 open correctly, could you help me my order is the = # 1864
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                              X