Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please download link doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New Link? please!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should try and do something where the zombies roam around, but once they are in line of sight with a player they walk (or run) (depending on what type of zombie) towards them. Also i'm going to try and make it so if you fire a gun shot or turn a light on, the zombies roam closer to you. or come to you. like the walking dead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can this project move to GitHub ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    please give a new link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    #downloaded to steal your zombie assets

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downloading now. Is this still in development?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Download link doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you please update with screenshots? having to download a huge project just to see the progress... well, it's a bit much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Psilowin View Post
    I think you will be pleased to know then, that I just released the first update including a basic melee system. Right now, it's not really a "system", but, it allows for one melee animation ! It's definitely progress, and I plan to have a working melee system by v5.0. (Including a damage system).

• New Character + Controller ( From "The Stomping Land" )
    • Added Player Socket for Weapons/Props
    • New Zombie Character + Controller ( From "Land of the Dead" )
    • 70+ Animations ready to be integrated into controller (for learning purposes ONLY)
    • Zombie Intelligence Update
    • Smoother Zombie Animations
    • Zombie Controller Update for performance
    • Collision Fix/Update

Check out the new updates guys, and please feel free to make suggestions!
    How do you INSTALL it into unreal engine 4? i put it in the unreal projects folder and i opened the project in unreal, and it opened but none of the assets are there?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas3D View Post
    Agree completely, my few attempts, after a bit of trial and error, were succesfully, and I was so glad to achieve those results without coding!
    Man I love Blueprints
    I think you will be pleased to know then, that I just released the first update including a basic melee system. Right now, it's not really a "system", but, it allows for one melee animation ! It's definitely progress, and I plan to have a working melee system by v5.0. (Including a damage system).

• New Character + Controller ( From "The Stomping Land" )
    • Added Player Socket for Weapons/Props
    • New Zombie Character + Controller ( From "Land of the Dead" )
    • 70+ Animations ready to be integrated into controller (for learning purposes ONLY)
    • Zombie Intelligence Update
    • Smoother Zombie Animations
    • Zombie Controller Update for performance
    • Collision Fix/Update

Check out the new updates guys, and please feel free to make suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agree completely, my few attempts, after a bit of trial and error, were succesfully, and I was so glad to achieve those results without coding!
    Man I love Blueprints

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, that was actually my next goal in Unreal Engine 4 (Combo System). I have not yet started messing with Guns much, as I am implementing a combat/combo system for both AI and the player. As for the dismemberment, I expect that should be rather simple to implement once the AI controller is at least somewhat intelligent, as where right now it's very basic. Some AI responses + Mesh destruction should do the trick.

I am very excited to see the features of Blueprint. I have the concepts mapped out, and it's very to easy to implement pretty much everything I have thought of so far, in Blueprint . Most hickups are easily resolvable, though can be a bit tricky at first.

I will keep you up to date!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X