Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok perfect

Comment

I assume you will also have to model roads with sidewalks on the edges as well?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidewalks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1101492

Name:	SideWalks2.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1101493

Yes, if people want my meshes, there will be the same default roads and crosses with and without sidewalks But not a lot, default content is just an example. And a designer will have much better result than a programmer by modeling the road network i think, the purpose of the plugin is to put any mesh you want in. Otherwise, I can do a road pack, but it will be not part of plugin. For next, working on side splines to have one mesh of side walk, guard rails, fences for all type of roads for the second release could be a better idea, we will see.
        Last edited by Le Samedi; 02-29-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Looking wonderful. Please keep the news of progress coming.
          Our Ghosts of War - The World's First World War 2 Survival Game
          Twitter: @ourghostsofwar

Comment

Looking awesome! Its perfect for use cases around vehicle simulations which where I want to experiment with.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Yes, the editor and the toolkit is finished. Currently i am linking slate with runtime plugin functions, assuring me that all is well. I have to finish the meshes, make a final presentation (the video show just the half of the plugin) and it's finish for the first version

Name:	linking.jpg
Size:	428.9 KB
ID:	1101990

Name:	linking2.jpg
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	1101991

Comment

wow this looks amazing i am soooo ready for this
                  Interested in having someone review your game? want to do an interview on it?

This check out this website.

Working on a game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Samedi View Post
                    Yes, not difficult to do, and useful. Plugin will have a shortcut, when pressed, it will disable digging and snap selected points of a road (or a cross) on the ground when moving, so it will fallow the shape of landscape (Functions are already done because you can disable dig and snap on the terrain, i dont show all in the video). When shortcut is realeased, it will reactivate digging, if auto digging is enable of course.
                    Really waiting for your road tool + that feature. I hope it'll be implemented before release.
                    Artstation
                    Join the support channel
                    Gumroad Store

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
                      Really waiting for your road tool + that feature. I hope it'll be implemented before release.
                      It's already implemented. It's the "T" key

Copy paste (ctrl c + ctrl v) also implemented for Shirk.

Comment

When is the release for the market

Comment

Originally posted by Le Samedi View Post
                          It's already implemented. It's the "T" key

Copy paste (ctrl c + ctrl v) also implemented for Shirk.
                          What is Shirk?

Comment

Obviously a buy, by the way do you plan to add road fade material to be option aswell? For example if you would want to do dirt road or road with stones, that kind of road would fade away on edges (heightmap bldended prefferebly) otherwise it would be too harsh edge for such design. I would defenetly be interested in pruchase but probably without that feature i cant use it.

Comment

Man i'm ready to pay for that, right now !!
                              Master Thread - Artstation - Instragram - French YouTube Channel - Looking For Talent ? - LinkedIn

Comment

Originally posted by Raskev View Post
                                When is the release for the market
                                When C++ Plugin will be accepted on Marketplace. I'm sure Epic is working on it.

Originally posted by PixelPerfectPolygons View Post
                                What is Shirk?
                                A pseudo, third post.

Originally posted by janpec View Post
                                do you plan to add road fade material to be option aswell? For example if you would want to do dirt road or road with stones, that kind of road would fade away on edges (heightmap bldended prefferebly) otherwise it would be too harsh edge for such design. I would defenetly be interested in pruchase but probably without that feature i cant use it.
                                I already try to blend a dirt road with an asphalt road, with a "cross" with 2 outputs, because crosses are static mesh i could paint on vertex to make a blend by hand, it works great, but it's by hand. And if you want a custom blend, you need to make it in the blend material of the cross. To have this inside the plugin, it depends on the evolution, i don't know how to design this yet. Be aware there is a huge amount of code behind, but it is an interesting proposition.

Originally posted by ThePoetikAngel View Post
                                Man i'm ready to pay for that, right now !!
                                A big thank you for this support

Comment

Working...
                                X