Road Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi .
    1.I bought Personal.but why but why am I downloading the file.Plugin unpacking failed
    The compressed file format is unknown or the data is corrupted.
    2.Missing file

Comment

Purchased studio version last new year. There havent been any updates during this time. Quite robbed feeling since there is no way to seek refund. Zero support for 170euros isnt acceptable. Not to forget that the homepage mentioned 4.19 update in news, but that never got released. There should be some ethics applied when selling content. Close the shop if no longer having any interest to support it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaOk View Post
        Purchased studio version last new year. There havent been any updates during this time. Quite robbed feeling since there is no way to seek refund. Zero support for 170euros isnt acceptable. Not to forget that the homepage mentioned 4.19 update in news, but that never got released. There should be some ethics applied when selling content. Close the shop if no longer having any interest to support it.
        Completely agree. I've sent this scam artist 1000 e-mails. Somebody should purchase the source code and release the source code for free so the community can release updates to everybody. It's literally impossible to get in contact with the guy, so i doubt he would care at all. He deserves to be ****ed over just like how he ****ed over everybody who bought the plugin.

Comment

Hello sir/madam
          i am waiting for update for 4.19 and 4.20 version

Comment

Hello sir/madam
            i am your retail customer i want 4.19 and further update please provide me

Comment

Originally posted by Azmath View Post
              Hello sir/madam
              i am your retail customer i want 4.19 and further update please provide me
              you're not gonna get **** from these guys. You just wasted your cash.

Comment

Working...
              X