No announcement yet.

Road Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but I didn't make the Road Editor, I'm Not selling somebody else's work
    Last edited by Lynkk; 09-04-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Yeah - I got in on this too late as well. As much as I need this tool, I can't buy it because they no longer will sell it to anyone. ((((

Comment

• Can I use this commercially? I just started an open world game a week or two ago, this will save TONS of time for streets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonos View Post
          Yeah - I got in on this too late as well. As much as I need this tool, I can't buy it because they no longer will sell it to anyone. ((((
          Aaah, don't worry i'll put this in sale again as soon as possible. It is not closed, just fixing our status

Originally posted by GameCr3atrz View Post
          Can I use this commercially? I just started an open world game a week or two ago, this will save TONS of time for streets.
          Yes.

By the way Lynkk i fixed the 2 problems, thanks for report. The first is fixed. The second also, if it bothers you again just comment line 308 of RoadActor.cpp and recompile.

Code:
          // Road->BodyInstance.SetCollisionProfileName(UCollisionProfile::BlockAll_ProfileName);

Comment

• Any news on a Marketplace release?

Comment

• I Can't wait for release! Keep up the amazing work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le Samedi View Post
                I had already done that when the plugin was personal but it erased the sockets on the pretext that I change mesh. And I did not want this behavior in all situations. So I removed the link between the sockets of the mesh and those of the plugin. Now tell me if that's okay, a button will clear (if there is already sockets) and fill in with the sockets of your mesh, It is already done and I validate for next update.]

After clicking on "Fill with mesh socket".

As against just wait till I finish to update the plugin, otherwise you will end up with useless things as curbs node that is useless for now.
                Yeah this would be exactly what I need! Can you give me any time estimate when the update will be ready?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3tapsu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1115650

Enough said ... just let us know when you are releasing it again and you have another sale. 8-}
                  Quinton Delpeche
                  Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

• Hi, I have a question about a road editor.

Why the plugin is temporarily closed for sale? Our team need this plugin. I want to buy this plugin? Can you help us?

Comment

• No answer for a month. I'm guessing this is dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
                        No answer for a month. I'm guessing this is dead?
                        It's probably not dead. It does take a while to get on to the marketplace if that was the intended target as of late. While I've never used this plugin, I've watched several other WIP materialize from 'Gumroad' available plugins to Marketplace plugins and there is usually extra work the developers have to do in order to make the marketplace release compatible and compliant to Epic Games specs. 1-2 months in my experience.

Of course, hearing from the developers is what you really hope
                        Colin M. Croft
                        President
                        Croft Interactive Inc.

Comment

• Originally posted by rennsix View Post
                          It's probably not dead. It does take a while to get on to the marketplace if that was the intended target as of late. While I've never used this plugin, I've watched several other WIP materialize from 'Gumroad' available plugins to Marketplace plugins and there is usually extra work the developers have to do in order to make the marketplace release compatible and compliant to Epic Games specs. 1-2 months in my experience.

Of course, hearing from the developers is what you really hope
                          Of course it takes time getting it up on marketplace. What I'm concerned about is the radio silence and the site still being down. It doesn't look that good to ignore potential customers even if they suddenly break the silence and eventually release it.

Comment

• No, we are not ignoring anything, but making paperwork. It is just a long process, don't know in your country but in mine it takes time. I've stop answer to focus on release again, and beetween that and my work, i run everywhere. So sorry for silence, but to reassure you it is far from dead I counted also anounce the 4.13 for the weekend but saw that it was concerned I answer you quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le Samedi View Post
                              No, we are not ignoring anything, but making paperwork. It is just a long process, don't know in your country but in mine it takes time. I've stop answer to focus on release again, and beetween that and my work, i run everywhere. So sorry for silence, but to reassure you it is far from dead I counted also anounce the 4.13 for the weekend but saw that it was concerned I answer you quickly.
                              Good to hear. I'm very interested in buying it, just thought it was a bit concerning when people's questions wen't unanswered for a whole month. Not the best way of building customer trust.

Comment

• Hello having some issues. On single landscapes this is working great. However in maps with tiles and World Composition it is crashing everytime we hit Play in the editor. Any help?
                                Our Ghosts of War - The World's First World War 2 Survival Game
                                Twitter: @ourghostsofwar

Comment

Working...
                                X