[Tutorial] Modular Rooftop Offices Environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the nice comments

@MilanVanDamme: Hah thanks man! Yeah it's crazy how that tutorial is still going around. The modularity on this map is not radically different from Zest's, afterall modular is modular, however my methods have evolved tremendously since that time. Imagine Zest multiplied by years of working in the games industry and you can have a better idea of what's in here

@majorcyto: I'm shooting to get the editing done asap, if I can get that done quickly it should be out very shortly (matter of weeks not months).

@Stavaas: haha yeah I get that everytime I see anything SC2000 :P
    www.thiagoklafke.com
    www.unreal4environments.com

Unreal 4 Projects:
    Tutorial: Modular Modern Office
    Sampa VR
    Temple of Utu

Comment

Great news! I'm releasing a playable demo of the level today for free. Now you can run around it and see things up close. Everything you see here (minus some minor blueprint work to get it running and some sounds) has been recorded and will be available soon on a big tutorial on gumroad and cubebrush!

>> DOWNLOAD PLAYABLE DEMO <<

I'll see if I can get a first person VR version of this up soon
      www.thiagoklafke.com

Unreal 4 Projects:
      Sampa VR
      Temple of Utu

Comment

I would say the lightning is pretty much perfect. And nice airport carpet
        Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager / LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Ohhhhhh that is very nice
          | QuinnVR | Portfolio | Twitter |

Comment

Thanks for the demo, nice mood and great lighting indeed
            Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Hey everyone!

The tutorial is finally launched!

Gumroad store (free sample and playable demo available): https://gumroad.com/unreal4environments
              More information: www.unreal4environments.com

In this tutorial, you will watch the complete process of me making this office environment. I recorded every single step and added audio commentary on top to explain my thoughts. You will be able to watch absolutely anything, all in real time, which makes following much easier. I work in the simplest way possible, which enables me to get as much content done in as little time as possible. For example, all the textures in this case were created quickly in Photoshop, no substance or quixel was used. While those tools are wonderful, in this case they would slow me down a bit because I would have to add a bunch of extra steps. The videos have a little over 27 hours and each one has a different topic.

I'll also show you how fast you can work by speeding up your export process (either in Maya or Photoshop). This pipeline that I put together using scripts and 3rd party tools, allows you to export everything one click, be it a modular mesh with collision or a texture in Photoshop.

The response from the people who got the tutorial has been great so far

Thank you!
              Thiago
              www.thiagoklafke.com

Unreal 4 Projects:
              Sampa VR
              Temple of Utu

Comment

Working...
              X