Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Crash Bandicoot on Unreal Engine 4

Watch on 60fps

I'm remaking "Tomb Wader" level of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I hope you'll enjoy it. It's still in development.
    Last edited by dyanikoglu; 01-19-2016, 03:44 AM.

I loved Crash Bandicoot, your project looks fantastic. Cant wait to see how you progress with it. It looks like you have most of the mechanics already fully functional if not completed.

Great work!
    Im an Moderator on UnrealSlackers Discord! Which is a Community driven group of likeminded people here to discuss UE4! Join UnrealSlackers on Discord!

Comment

This is really cool! I'm curious, did you make the character and animations as well? Plays just like the old game! Like the level as well, takes me back to the good days!
      Solar Purge IndieDB - http://www.indiedb.com/games/solar-purge

Solar Purge Forum - https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...metric-Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by dyanikoglu View Post
        Watch on 60fps

I'm remaking "Tomb Wader" level of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I hope you'll enjoy it. It's still in development.
        Very cool progress so far! The Crash Bandicoot series was a huge part of my childhood so it is nice to see it done some justice!
        Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
        How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Update for textures, now they're more cartoonish

Comment

Update;

Comment

How did you get the camera to move independently from the character but still follow the path and face the character? I've been trying implement this into my game but can't work it out, I'm new to this.

Comment

Working...
              X