X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rock View Post
    any updates yet boss
    Have at thee, rock.

------------------------------------------ PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D ------------------------------------------

Current Update: 15.03.2017

Hello everyone. We have Projectiles now! Enjoy the video! Nothing much to say as the video speaks for itself!

Take care. ^_^
    Fighting Game Template: PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilleon View Post
      Have at thee, rock.

------------------------------------------ PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D ------------------------------------------

Current Update: 15.03.2017

Hello everyone. We have Projectiles now! Enjoy the video! Nothing much to say as the video speaks for itself!

Take care. ^_^
      every nice, i like it

Comment

• I realized my first thread is really a mess so I cleared it up a lot.

Here are the latest updates!

Take care!

Comment

• This is looking more and more like the true successor to MUGEN. Cannot wait, this is looking incredible.

One question - do you have any plans to implement the floor perspective effect that Street Fighter 2 employed? I only ask because without it, some floors with regular tile patterns can look kind of odd.

Comment

• Hello everyone, here are the latest updates. ^_^

Here are the latest updates:

---

Originally posted by oliacym View Post
            This is looking more and more like the true successor to MUGEN. Cannot wait, this is looking incredible.

One question - do you have any plans to implement the floor perspective effect that Street Fighter 2 employed? I only ask because without it, some floors with regular tile patterns can look kind of odd.
            Cheers mate.

That perspective effect is already possible because the camera is perspective aswell. You just have to make the floor sprite laying on the ground instead of looking directly at camera, that's it.
            Last edited by Achilleon; 06-26-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilleon View Post
              That perspective effect is already possible because the camera is perspective aswell. You just have to make the floor sprite laying on the ground instead of looking directly at camera, that's it.
              Ah I suspected that might be the case, good goooood so in converting an existing stage, if we wanted to utilise this effect we'd have to make a custom floor graphic, but it's not compulsory I take it? We can just have a bog standard static floor if we want?

Comment

• Originally posted by oliacym View Post
                Ah I suspected that might be the case, good goooood so in converting an existing stage, if we wanted to utilise this effect we'd have to make a custom floor graphic, but it's not compulsory I take it? We can just have a bog standard static floor if we want?
                Nothing is compulsory. The main feature of this Project that it has constant flow of options all around the places. If you want a 2D stage, you can have it. But if you want a 3D one, since we are always in 3D, nothing stops you from doing that either. ^^

Comment

• Epic work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xziz View Post
                    Epic work!
                    Thanks ^-^

Comment

• I hope this project is still going well for you,

Just wondering how you went about detecting inputs for combos, specials and supers?

Excited to see how this turns out, looks awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFKmuch View Post
                        I hope this project is still going well for you,

Just wondering how you went about detecting inputs for combos, specials and supers?

Excited to see how this turns out, looks awesome.
                        It's all blood and tears but thanks for the support.

I got a buffering system on that is kind of complicated to just tell. But when it is released, everyone will be able to see it. ^^

Comment

Working...
                        X