Hair Rendering Simulation test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hello Galaxyman2015, what happened with the implement of tressfx in ue4?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there! Is there any progress?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when are we going to see something new???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is the sourcecode needed to use hairworks in UE4 4.10.x?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks ill try and follow the youtube tutrorials again (for the umpteenth time lol) and see if i can lessen a few of the problems. But the biggest one is the apx files wont import into UE4, its driving me nuts, iv tried with hairworks and cloth apx files and everytime i try to import them it wont allow it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kmaster30 View Post
    I hope this works out, cause im finding next to no tutorials on nvidias hairworks to help with any of the issues im havin with it.
    If you head over to the GameWorks thread and post ur problems, I or someone else may be able to help (If you haven't already - If you have, please post a link to your post and I'll take a look)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope this works out, cause im finding next to no tutorials on nvidias hairworks to help with any of the issues im havin with it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if nobody works on it before me, I will have time to take a look at an implementation in March/April.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news on this front? I would like to implement a hair solution and hairworks is too lossy per strand.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mxsailor View Post
    Windoz only. Is there a Mac version/substitute?
    No one games on mac :P

The viewer is built for windows but from my understanding tressfx can be ported to any platform

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AMD released TressFX 3.0. Hopefully soon we'll see some traction on this. =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Windoz only. Is there a Mac version/substitute?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really really hope this thread doesnt die, TressFX is what i am looking for! Hopefully the guys from AMD can spare a few days to integrate it into UE4.
    Hairworks looks good as well, but i will never use any part of it or GameWorks since it obviously manipulates Intel and AMD solutions (we all know that tesselation story). Also nvidia kepler cards do perform alot worse with it.

So is there any update on this? I could not find anything related in the top 50 google rank results on this forum yet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey GalaxyMan2015 - I've added you on Skype. If you're short on time or running into some issues with the whole thing I'd be glad to help!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Greetings everyone! That`s project looks amazing. I like tressFX and really want to see it in UE4. I just wondering, how TFX can be integrated in UE4? Via plugin or modifying source code? Can TFX be made as a plugin? Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X