• Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice work!
    pd: excuse my english.

lfw/paid modeling, painting, texturing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehamloptiran View Post
      Eventually, I am planning on building some in editor tools first and the ability to use materials with the hair with some special hair specific material functions. Then I will release the source. It won't be in a plugin due to additions to the main rendering pass.
      I really appreciate your work.
      I want to give 10% of money I earn from your plugin as royalty.
      Even if you sell it.

I am currently learning UE4.
      Hopefully I can be an Indie Game Developer and earn fund from investor in Kickstarter.
      I really need your plugin to work in UE4.
      10% of the fund will be yours.

That is my promise.

Comment

Fantastic work Ehamloptiran! I hope Epic can make use of the source code you plan to release (which is awesome btw) to speed up the process of getting a good hair solution (rendering as well as simulation) in. Anyway, keep up the good work!
        ArtStation - Portfolio

Comment

Can you make it open source?

AMD grants you to make and distribute copies of the Materials and derivative works thereof created by You in binary code form only for use only with Your products that support AMD processors and in computer systems including AMD processors or graphics products
          Is it legal to sell this TressFX plugin?

You do not have the right to (i) distribute, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer the Materials, in whole or in part, to third parties for commercial or for non-commercial use.
          You can not even put this on the marketplace for free since this is considered distributing.

if You fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, You must delete or destroy all copies of the Materials.
          Last edited by upgamesdev; 11-18-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by upgamesdev View Post
            Can you make it open source?
            AMD Have seen this thread and have been in contact with me, and have not said anything thus far. But of course I would reach out to them before doing such a thing

Is it legal to sell this TressFX plugin?
            I had no intention of doing so

You can not even put this on the marketplace for free since this is considered distributing.
            Again, I would speak to AMD before doing such a thing
            FluidSurface Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/UnrealEngine/releases
            TextureMovie Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/TextureMoviePlugin

Comment

Truly amazing and one step closer to a realistic solution for hair in gaming!

Comment

Agree!! Thx Ehamloptiran for making this a reality and thx for all the hard work!! Legend

Comment

Hey Ehamloptiran, you're doing an amazing job with the hair rendering!
                  Could you tell us an estimated release date for this? We would love to give it a try in our current project
                  Thank you!

Comment

I've been following this for a while and I'm excited every time I see a notification haha. I'd LOVE to incorporate this in to my project too.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for all the supportive comments. Apologies for the lack of responses or updates. I am currently in talks which others about getting this complete (To a state where it can be used in game) by some time between February and April next year. Ultimately the earlier the better, but there is still a lot to be done, and I have a number of other projects running simultaneously.

Hopefully after this weekend, being my birthday weekend, I can get back into the swing of things, and really start making some progress, and will then post some more screenshots, and give everyone a better ETA.
                      FluidSurface Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/UnrealEngine/releases
                      TextureMovie Plugin: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/TextureMoviePlugin

Comment

You are* the best!

Comment

Wow! The community has been up to some really amazing stuff recently!
                          DO contact me with questions about Blueprint or other Unreal features! I don't bite! Or charge money! Just press that blue Skype button and fire away.

Project Culverin - Open Ended First Person Shooter

Comment

Very. very. nice.

Will it be free to use in any way?

Comment

I just stumbled in here Very impressive work! This would be very nice to be able to work with in the UE4 engine. very good luck with your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by Ehamloptiran View Post
                                Hi All,

Thanks for all the supportive comments. Apologies for the lack of responses or updates. I am currently in talks which others about getting this complete (To a state where it can be used in game) by some time between February and April next year. Ultimately the earlier the better, but there is still a lot to be done, and I have a number of other projects running simultaneously.

Hopefully after this weekend, being my birthday weekend, I can get back into the swing of things, and really start making some progress, and will then post some more screenshots, and give everyone a better ETA.
                                Hi Ehamloptiran,

First off; Amazing work sir!

Second thing: Did you receive our PM? Just want to make sure it went through since we got nothing back.

Let me know.
                                Owner of VICO Game Studio LLC
                                Twitter: @VICO_GameStudio
                                Current Projects:
                                CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling in collaboration with Dave Horn (@Action937) and CHIKARA Pro Wrestling - WIP Thread
                                VICO Dynamics Physics Library - Details: https://www.vicogamestudio.com/projects/vico-dynamics

Comment

Working...
                                X